"Oops" image upload issues and Pop Up Ads

Nathan

Admin
Staff member
Sorry guys, I know I"m really behind on this.

The image upload issues should be resolved. If you see it happen again please reply to this thread and let me know. The database got corrupted.

I also (think) disabled the pop up ad that was appearing. To be honest I didn't know this was an issue for our members. Google launched an ad product called "Auto Ads" and I somehow got opted into the program. I've disabled this "Feature" and I"m hoping it's gone now. If you see it again please let me know asap.

Thanks
Nathan

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-12-01 at 4.37.11 PM.png
    Screenshot 2023-12-01 at 4.37.11 PM.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
Sorry guys, I know I"m really behind on this.

The image upload issues should be resolved. If you see it happen again please reply to this thread and let me know. The database got corrupted.

I also (think) disabled the pop up ad that was appearing. To be honest I didn't know this was an issue for our members. Google launched an ad product called "Auto Ads" and I somehow got opted into the program. I've disabled this "Feature" and I"m hoping it's gone now. If you see it again please let me know asap.

Thanks
Nathan

"Oops" image upload issues and Pop Up Ads​

Exactly Nathan. That's what messege pops up when you hit the "reply button". Then you think you didn't hit the "reply button" so you hit it again and that's when my post repeats itself. Thank you for looking into this.

That was all part of the same database issue. Can you check again and let me know if you still see the problem?

trial and error shows the search feature will ONLY work back to posts before
i have no idea what is going on there LOL

thank you!
its been heck not being able to search
i felt so lost

Back