Opinion on bilstein 5100 front level struts

turnerTRD

I'm looking for something to level out the front of my truck a little. I have a 08 Tacoma TRD sport dcsb. Wondering what everyone thinks of the bilstein 5100 series leveling struts. I know they adjust to 0-2.5" but want to set what everyone's opinion is on them first before I buy them.

I've heard a lot of awesome things about them. Have a new set in boxes, waiting for the snow an cold to get out of here so I can install them.

ImageUploadedByTaco Forum1425494012.308013.jpgImageUploadedByTaco Forum1425494042.875119.jpg

I wheeled the heck out of my FJ 188,000 miles with the Light Racing UCA's and they were great!
Going in my new 2007 Double Cab Taco as soon as I get the frame replaced!ImageUploadedByTaco Forum1425494187.611613.jpg

Replaced my stocks out with 5100, it is like NIGHT to DAY. No more nose dive, can cruise over the railroad tracks, and the truck looks leveled. $$$ very well spent, about $300 depend on where you get it online.

The front is easier if you dont take the upper mount off. Use a floor jack to lower the lower A arm & loosen the upper A arm, the shock just slide down..

I went to order them as well; front & back but they were back ordered got the pro comps from 4wheel parts.com for the same price & live the pro comps

Pro comp is better than stock but quality is not as Bilstein 5100. Pro compshould be cheaper in $$$??

Back