Opinions on the 2015 canyon and colorado

The Colorado/Canyon is a car with a bed. The Tacoma beats I'd hands down. Even if Toyota was not upgrading the Tacoma. GM is not a threat and for the few that try GM will come back to Toyota.

I think the quality of the Tacoma speaks for itself. I got a great trade in for my 2007, they really do hold their value.
It's a tough truck and fun to drive.

Just let them down easy when ya tell the we got the game locked up so stop trying lol.Like a rock!is that cause it turns brick before long or it just makes a good thing to drive my yota over :)

If its not toyota then why bother lol or atleast dont ask on a taco forum we all think their both junk

The company I work for trucks are all chevy's and run like the day they bought them and pull like a peterbuilt. A fleet of 06 2500hd duramax with over 300k on them. A couple 08 1500's with 200k on them. All solid work trucks and pull their own weight. The fords however all
Fall apart wether they are the 6.0 or 7.3. These are work trucks not fun sporty, reliable off roaders like a taco

The Colorado and canyons will however suck until they come out with a diesel

Last edited:
All true the interior is lacking but the towing capacity seems to ve fine he pulls a 32 foot contender and you wouldnt even know its back there. What is the lbs rating in it do you know, also admitted im a fan boy i got a tacoma dads got tundra step mom a celica and my old ladys gettin a 4 runner

Back