Overland low profile racks

Discussion in 'Off-Road' started by j0nY1080, Apr 25, 2018.

1. j0nY1080

j0nY1080 Member

What up what up! I’m looking for a low profile overland bed rack for my 3rd gen Tacoma DCLB, buuuuuut I wanna maintain a roll up over. Most of the racks mount to the rails of the Tacos, any ideas?

IMG_1020.jpg

2. Avatar

Tacoma Forum Sign Up!

Join TacomaForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Toyota truck fan? If so we invite you to join TacomaForum.com. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Toyota Tacoma Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your truck, and have a great time with other Toyota Tacoma fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Tacoma you'll find that TacomaForum.com is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join TacomaForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. OR17TRD

OR17TRD Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum. Someone on here just posted something about a rolling cover on his truck and it has a bed rack on it. He had to modify the cover of IIRC.

4. whippersnapper02

whippersnapper02 Negative Nancy

I'm guessing for a RTT?

Edit: Nevermind. Wouldn't work with a rack that low.

5. Bogunn

Bogunn Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum. Search for threads on roof racks. There’s quite a few of them.

6. Bojangles

Bojangles Well-Known Member

7. OP
    j0nY1080

j0nY1080 Member

KB VOODOO is something I was considering but, the brackets going under the cover look a lil fragile. Do they mount all the way down to the Tacoma Rails??

8. OP
    j0nY1080

j0nY1080 Member

Oh fosho? You got pics of the cover?

9. OR17TRD

OR17TRD Well-Known Member

I don’t. I remember seeing someone on here post something about it.