Oz on tacomaworld should he be banned?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by MGMTacoLover, Jun 21, 2013.

1. MGMTacoLover

MGMTacoLover Well-Known Member

Should oz be banned I mean he is kind of a troll there

2. Avatar

Tacoma Forum Sign Up!

Join TacomaForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Toyota truck fan? If so we invite you to join TacomaForum.com. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Toyota Tacoma Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your truck, and have a great time with other Toyota Tacoma fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Tacoma you'll find that TacomaForum.com is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join TacomaForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. byrd

byrd Moderator Moderator

He is banned.

OZ-T
    Banned

4. OP
    MGMTacoLover

Unfortunately he is not banned yet...

5. byrd

byrd Moderator Moderator

Yeah I saw he got unbanned. wonder why, and yeah troll.

6. whippersnapper02

whippersnapper02 Negative Nancy

No. Oz told it like it was just like I do. There are way worse people like UTARD that should be banned.

7. OP
    MGMTacoLover

True I mostly put this thread on here as a joke and oz is not as bad but you need to be unbanned from tw

8. HellaNella420

HellaNella420 Well-Known Member

I noticed you got banned whats up with that?

9. whippersnapper02

No one can give me a straight answer as to why. I could be kind of a jerk, especially in the diesel threads, but IDK if that did it. I was banned for a week before and warned a few times but then the warnings stopped so I though all was good then boom went the dynamite. I was more upset that I lost my subbed threads and Bob said he was too busy to copy and paste a list of subbed threads.

10. HellaNella420

When keeping it real... Goes wrong lol. You're OK by me bud.

11. Mattnatti

Mattnatti TEQ HED

Same here, whipper calls it like he see's it and that's the way I like it. I am on a unmoderated watch forum and it gets really rowdy over there. I am always putting my tounge back in my mouth and deleting post on other fora to keep myself a member. Sometimes it is difficult. :blink:

12. whippersnapper02

Thanks. Others didn't like hearing what's right in front of them.

13. OP
    MGMTacoLover

It is just the internet! Some people take it too literally

14. whippersnapper02

Tell me about it. If words on a screen make you angry then something is wrong.

15. Tacoma fan

Tacoma fan Well-Known Member

absolutely !! :thumbsup:

16. HellaNella420

Yup.

17. HellaNella420

People are so sensitive.

18. byrd

byrd Moderator Moderator

I always did wonder why whipper was banned. I see his post over there and he never really flamed anyone. Unlike others I see. Whipper has a lot to contribute, and I appreciate what he does post here. As for Oz he trolled me at work today, once I have my other computer's scan done I'll show you why I said that. My scanner threw code but it's resolved now just waiting on the long scan. I have to scan to show what I was talking about. For the most part Oz is ok, he can go a little off topic at times, but I think we all do that when given the chance.

Here we go. Notice the name in highlight:

Attached Files:

• oz.jpg
      oz.jpg
      File size:
      17.7 KB
      Views:
    Last edited: Jun 22, 2013
  19. Mattnatti

Mattnatti TEQ HED

I hope you don't think I Am being a troll over there. I just cannot help myself sometimes calling out or making fun of stupidity. :whistling2:

I swear, if you guys would join watchlords watch forum and see how things roll over there you would understand where I am coming from.

20. OP
    MGMTacoLover

Dude I don't take things personally at all

21. Mattnatti

Mattnatti TEQ HED

I received my first verbal warning yesterday. I called out a canadian member for what he said in a neg rep. Called him a name. OZ thought i was talking about him. But i didnt really think it was him as he will say what he wants in the threads.

OZ does troll the threads. He may have some good contributions but more of his post are just smart azz comments. Way to many fanbois over there and most are all OZ fanbois.