PA thread

Discussion in 'Northeast' started by eyecon, Aug 10, 2013.

1. Demo Man

Demo Man Well-Known Member

Where did that come from. I just asked how the old girl was doing. Not stupid. I bet you have spent less with what you paid for the truck and part vs buying a new one

2. Avatar

Tacoma Forum Sign Up!

Join TacomaForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Toyota truck fan? If so we invite you to join TacomaForum.com. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Toyota Tacoma Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your truck, and have a great time with other Toyota Tacoma fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Tacoma you'll find that TacomaForum.com is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join TacomaForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. silverpataco

silverpataco Well-Known Member

Not much I don't want to add it all up!!!

4. Demo Man

Where did that come from. I just asked how the old girl was doing. Not stupid. I bet you have spent less with what you paid for the truck and part vs buying a new one

5. silverpataco

I'm sure I'm at a new truck price point by now!

6. Demo Man

You may be. BUT you wouldn't have all the new stuff on there. Lol. Oh wait. You might.

7. LUSETACO

LUSETACO Resident Cheapskate Moderator

I'd be down for a meet.

8. sy272004

sy272004 Member

hey guys and girls?
    picked up 2015 double cab TRD yesterday.
    located in west chester. anything going on as off roading thing for the trucks? new to trucks (still have Accord 6spd) so no sure what you guys about

9. silverpataco

ImageUploadedByTaco Forum1442151486.498046.jpg ImageUploadedByTaco Forum1442151514.835981.jpg ImageUploadedByTaco Forum1442151563.438471.jpg ImageUploadedByTaco Forum1442151635.565548.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTaco Forum1442151699.521723.jpg ImageUploadedByTaco Forum1442151711.690349.jpg
    Just a little about this!
    Live near Quakertown .

sfstud2002 likes this.
  10. silverpataco

ImageUploadedByTaco Forum1445086263.386298.jpg ImageUploadedByTaco Forum1445086286.371395.jpg
    6" BDS has been in for two weeks now! 35x 12.5 BFG KO 2's

11. silverpataco

ImageUploadedByTaco Forum1446762879.352220.jpg ImageUploadedByTaco Forum1446762892.431445.jpg ImageUploadedByTaco Forum1446762904.864400.jpg
    New rims!

12. taco cruiser

taco cruiser Well-Known Member

I ended going with the trd wheels due to availability the beast wheels had an offset of minus 4 if I could of got those would of been happier doesn't look like I'm going to add front spacers however I refuse to use spacers as I have had a few of them breaking the studs.

2016 Tacoma Trd Off-road. (Silver Bullet)
    2015 Tacoma Sr5. (Polar Bear)

13. silverpataco

Spacers are off these new wheels are -12mm offset with 4.5" of back set and tires are still rubbing Swaybar! PITA !!!!!

14. taco cruiser

taco cruiser Well-Known Member

I have the truck ar the dealer ship as we text and I just had a 3 inch lift with total chaos upper arm and toytec boss 2.5 I ended buying the Trd bead lock style wheels with 285 /7o/16 tires. I was told they would not rub as they test fit one wheel I have a bad feeling because I told them I wanted a little smaller tire before they ordered the tires. They told me that's what they have been putting on. For some reason I'm a sceptic. Seeing will be believing. If the tires so much as rub once they are going right back and putting the smaller BFG all terrains on as I requested. What really ts me off is they fold me they would take one day to install everything buy the time I get it back its going to be 6 days.. HIGHLY DISAPPOINTED with time taken. Better give me some kind of discount

2016 Tacoma Trd Off-road. (Silver Bullet)
    2015 Tacoma Sr5. (Polar Bear)

15. silverpataco

Are you all PA people in here? Get out Demoooooooo *_* ^_^ {:~}

16. Demo Man

No. I don't want to.

17. silverpataco

Hey wish in one hand shit in other and see which one is full first !

18. PinkTaco

PinkTaco Well-Known Member

What if you wish for a shit in your hand

19. Demo Man

ImageUploadedByTaco Forum1460227375.304954.jpg

20. silverpataco

Tried that I'm not gay still !

21. Demo Man

Lmao.