Phone /IPad Mount

Discussion in 'General Tacoma Discussion' started by bakobbq, Mar 8, 2019.

Tags:
  1. bakobbq

bakobbq Member

Used a ram mount in my Tundra, but in the Tacoma, there is not a good space to mount one.
    Until I ran across this, by Hondo Garage. No Drilling, it basically clamps to the inside of your air vent and them you mount your ram mount ball on it. Easy 5 minute installation. I ordered the 3" inch socket arm, the one I used in my Tundra was was too long. Check out their Web Site for images.
    View attachment 24622

Last edited: Mar 9, 2019
    eherm likes this.
  2. Avatar

Tacoma Forum Sign Up!

Join TacomaForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Toyota truck fan? If so we invite you to join TacomaForum.com. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Toyota Tacoma Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your truck, and have a great time with other Toyota Tacoma fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Tacoma you'll find that TacomaForum.com is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join TacomaForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. teskicks

teskicks Well-Known Member

The images are locked for me. Can’t see them.

4. Lil G

Lil G Well-Known Member

Hondo garage website

5. OP
    bakobbq

bakobbq Member

I’ll be honest, they are locked for me too, and I posted them. I’m new hear, so if there are any trick to posting pics, I don’t know them yet.

texasred likes this.
  6. texasred

texasred Well-Known Member

I use the paper clip icon. Also, editing after posting or adding/deleting pics really screws things up.

B-Man likes this.