Photo album?

Discussion in 'Site Help and Suggestions' started by TacoHog17, Oct 16, 2017.

1. TacoHog17

TacoHog17 Well-Known Member

One of the best App/site I’ve come across. I don’t know when it was est. and know a lot of people have posted they’re pictures of they’re trucks and mods over the years but new forums come everyday. Having a photo album on our profile would help reach out and get they’re opinions having the same model or liking a modification and want to get more info about it.

OR17TRD likes this.
  2. Avatar

Tacoma Forum Sign Up!

Join TacomaForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Toyota truck fan? If so we invite you to join TacomaForum.com. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Toyota Tacoma Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your truck, and have a great time with other Toyota Tacoma fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Tacoma you'll find that TacomaForum.com is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join TacomaForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. Nathan

Nathan Administrator Staff Member

Thanks for the suggestion @TacoHog17
    I can add a gallery but the problem is it doesn't work with our app. So, if you are using your web browser on your PC/Mac/Phone you'll see the posts but not on the Taco Forum app. The software I use just isn't supported.

That's why I haven't done it before but I'm willing to if there is enough interest.

4. OP
    TacoHog17

TacoHog17 Well-Known Member

5. Nathan

Nathan Administrator Staff Member

Check out the Gallery tab above and let me know what you think.

TacoHog17 and Bogunn like this.