Post Pictures of your Tacoma here!

Discussion in 'General Tacoma Discussion' started by Taco Obsessor, Feb 28, 2019.

1. fishnwiz

fishnwiz Well-Known Member

Better pic

Attached Files:

VBTacoma, Scott Wyman and Dktacoma like this.
  2. Avatar

Tacoma Forum Sign Up!

Join TacomaForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Toyota truck fan? If so we invite you to join TacomaForum.com. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Toyota Tacoma Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your truck, and have a great time with other Toyota Tacoma fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Tacoma you'll find that TacomaForum.com is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join TacomaForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. fishnwiz

fishnwiz Well-Known Member

Red insert

Attached Files:

Backroader, Scott Wyman and Dktacoma like this.
  4. Buckethead

Buckethead Member

adustin, Cape taco, JonRod and 5 others like this.
  5. HBEdwards

HBEdwards New Member

6. sctttaylor4

sctttaylor4 New Member

Last edited: Dec 28, 2019
  7. Atomic Diesel

Atomic Diesel Well-Known Member

IMG_3783.jpg IMG_3781.jpg
    After Christmas bath day...

8. Lil G

Lil G Well-Known Member

9. Atomic Diesel

Thanks Lil G. All going pretty well, getting ready to do some constitutional battle with the governor next month, but all good otherwise. Got the Gashole and Dome light from Meso Customs for Christmas- that dome light is absolutely awesome. Got my duratracs put on the cepek wheels.55k miles and she’s still perfect

Last edited: Dec 28, 2019
    Cape taco, Lil G and Scott Wyman like this.
  10. Lil G

Lil G Well-Known Member

I’m liking the dome light. Easy installation? What’s going on with the governor? Private pm in need be. Lol we have to be civil on here. Lmao

Atomic Diesel likes this.
  11. Atomic Diesel

The dome light is pretty straight forward, though the spring loaded link that replaces the bulb is a few mms too long. Only way I could make it work was inserting that link at an angle. All good- it is literally daytime inside when I flip that sucker on.
    As far as the governor is concerned- keywords to google are “ What part of ‘shall NOT be infringed” is so hard to understand.
    I’ll pm you some of the details so the catholic school marms don’t crack my knuckles

dirtytaco, Scott Wyman and Lil G like this.
  12. Lil G

Lil G Well-Known Member

Wow just read one head line. Crazy .

texasred and Atomic Diesel like this.
  13. Atomic Diesel

IMG_3766.jpg IMG_3765.jpg
    Check out my gashole

14. texasred

texasred Well-Known Member

IMG_7749.jpg
    We got no problem with that in Texas. This a$$hole only got off 2 shots before getting popped.
    I’ll not comment on how someone with a machete gets to 5 people in New York Hanukkah celebration and still lives.

Last edited: Dec 29, 2019
    WYJH22, kp.taco, Scott Wyman and 2 others like this.
  15. Atomic Diesel

Saw that red. Just be vigilant. The republican party failed to field candidates in 30 districts. First time in 26 years the Va legislature is locked under democrat control- and they aim to cripple the entire state.

WYJH22, B-Man, texasred and 1 other person like this.
  16. Jarhead03

Jarhead03 New Member

My little toy IMG_1659.jpg

17. rcustoms

rcustoms Member

18. Scott Wyman

Scott Wyman Well-Known Member

rcustoms, Backroader and B-Man like this.
  19. B-Man

B-Man Well-Known Member

20. kp.taco

kp.taco Well-Known Member

Scott Wyman, VBTacoma and B-Man like this.
  21. bhakti

bhakti New Member

Just recently installed a 3.5inch suspension lift on the first gen got new wheels and tires too thought I would treat the taco since it's been doing so good. Now all the truck needs is bumpers as I had to cut most of the original out so I wouldn't rub. 20191227_151516.jpeg IMG_20191227_164734_551.jpeg 20191226_124745.jpeg