Post your 3rd Gen Tacomas!

After a couple of years of drooling over the looks of these things, I paid dearly for this yesterday.

upload_2021-5-22_12-48-59.png

The dealership is going to put a lift kit on it in 2 weeks. I think I'll run 265/75R16 on the stock wheels. I'm not crazy about those wheels and I will eventually replace those. The Predator steps look cool but don't work for me so those will go too. I don't have much to complain about with this thing. I love it so far.

After a couple of years of drooling over the looks of these things, I paid dearly for this yesterday.

View attachment 32404

The dealership is going to put a lift kit on it in 2 weeks. I think I'll run 265/75R16 on the stock wheels. I'm not crazy about those wheels and I will eventually replace those. The Predator steps look cool but don't work for me so those will go too. I don't have much to complain about with this thing. I love it so far.
Welcome and the Taco looks great!

Welcome aboard ! You may like the steps a little more once its lifted ,it'll help getting in and out some too! I wish those were on mine instead of the tubes because if u drive for a while in the winter and is slushy I've had it cake up enough to make it hard to open the doors.I like the black emblems too!

Welcome aboard ! You may like the steps a little more once its lifted ,it'll help getting in and out some too! I wish those were on mine instead of the tubes because if u drive for a while in the winter and is slushy I've had it cake up enough to make it hard to open the doors.I like the black emblems too!
Thanks! True enough. I may appreciate them more after the lift. My girlfriend already appreciates them so they're probably staying on anyway!

Back