Power window failure

John P. Ferry

I found out my passenger side window won't go up or down, 4k on the truck has there been any issues others have had? I tried the switch on my side and the drivers side as well thought it might have frozen but not theta cold in the thirties here and the drivers side works fine. I have to take truck in for 5kin couple of weeks and they said they would check it out . Any ideas as to what it might and if they can fix it without beating the hell out of the truck?

Thanks

John

I found out my passenger side window won't go up or down, 4k on the truck has there been any issues others have had? I tried the switch on my side and the drivers side as well thought it might have frozen but not theta cold in the thirties here and the drivers side works fine. I have to take truck in for 5kin couple of weeks and they said they would check it out . Any ideas as to what it might and if they can fix it without beating the hell out of the truck?

Thanks

John
Should just be a relay or switch and either should be an easy fix for them.

Thanks

John

My 18 taco has 18,000 and started to do the same thing on the rear passenger window. If I turn the ignition off and back on it’s seems to fix. Still need to go to the dealership to address the issue

Back