Prayer and support thread

MGMTacoLover

If you guys need prayer for anything or just a place to get support this thread is dedicated to it so just know you got guys on here that care about you

If you guys need prayer for anything or just a place to get support this thread is dedicated to it so just know you got guys on here that care about you

Thats really good to know there are Christian brothers and sisters willing to help with others needs on here with prayer. I really appreciate it and would love it if you would lift me and my marriage up to God in prayer. Thank you. My name is Michael

I didn't see anything about this being for only Christians, others need prayers and pray too. Just a thought, not trying to be abrasive.

I didnt state that either. Sorry if I offended you with my post that wasnt my intention I know that anyone can pray.

Last edited:
I don't really get offended, just wanted to clarify if others were welcome since you mentioned Christian brothers and sisters. I know sometimes people only want a specific type of prayer.

I didn't see anything about this being for only Christians, others need prayers and pray too. Just a thought, not trying to be abrasive.

Yes, you were trying to be abrasive. If you want to cause strife you should go else where. The other guys that offered to pray for each other in the name of Christianity should not be apologizing to someone like you.

I think this a great thread to have. I also know that new Christians especially,,,,, are concerned with Christian haters cracking on them for trying to live as a Christian and it makes their walk with Jesus that much more difficult. And when you have someone like this Newbie Family guy coming on this thread, causing problems right off the bat, it will likely turn others away who might other wise seek out prayer or just need a question answered.
Newbie Family guy, the moderators are much stronger Christians than I am. Because I would have banned you for your nastiness. Now I'm finished with this.

Im not religious (as in a church would fall down if I walked into one lol) or anything but I have absolutely NOTHING against this at all. Nice to know people still care for their fellow man/woman enough to put them in their thoughts. Not enough of that in the world nowadays. Just my 2 cents.

I was getting a haircut today and the guy that owns the salon was playing contemporary gospel. Two thumbs up for him

Back