Precut bed rails

Discussion in 'General Tacoma Discussion' started by 1toptoy, Nov 8, 2017.

1. 1toptoy

1toptoy Active Member

Hi all. I'm looking for a set of precut bed rails to use with the install of a factory tonneau cover on a 17 shortbed.

Anyone have some they are looking to sell?

Or any idea on where I can find some?

Thanks.

2. Avatar

Tacoma Forum Sign Up!

Join TacomaForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Toyota truck fan? If so we invite you to join TacomaForum.com. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Toyota Tacoma Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your truck, and have a great time with other Toyota Tacoma fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Tacoma you'll find that TacomaForum.com is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join TacomaForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. ScooterMcGavin

ScooterMcGavin Well-Known Member

Bogunn likes this.
  4. ScooterMcGavin

toyotaparts.mcgeorgetoyota.com

5. OP
    1toptoy

1toptoy Active Member

Awesome. Thanks. I will check it out. I heard they were about 150 each so your news is great news!

6. OP
    1toptoy

1toptoy Active Member

7. ScooterMcGavin

Nope just bought some a couple of weeks ago the sides are $32.50 part number PT278-35100 SB or LB for long bed and the header rail is $30.90 part number PT278-35100 BH theses are from Toyota dealers got the header rail from McGeorge Toyota and the side rails from Olathe Toyota found both online but I'm sure there are more if not your local Toyota dealer. Yes I've seen them way over priced on eBay and Amazon anywhere from $100 to $300 for all three rails

8. ScooterMcGavin

Oh that's the actual top of the sides f the bed, I see.

9. OP
    1toptoy

1toptoy Active Member

Yeah. I need the ones that fit for the tonneau cover. Question I have now is it shows these covers won't fit on a 2017 Tacoma short bed 4x4 off road.

Does anyone know if the snaps are different or something?