Programmer

It really is crazy. From what I see it seems like a few very liberal population centers have power and ruin it for the 40 million that live in the state by making crazy decisions.
Numbers are numbers votes are 1:1 are you saying there is major gerrymandering going on in California?

Numbers are numbers votes are 1:1 are you saying there is major gerrymandering going on in California?

Population centers always tend to be more liberal. Look at the attached maps of California and the United States, the more rural (red) areas tend to be more conservative while the areas of higher population (blue) tend to be more liberal. That’s why the electoral college is important, so that the whole country has a voice. Our founding fathers were pretty brilliant.
And yes, votes are 1:1 and I’m not claiming gerrymandering, I’m just stating a fact. Areas of higher population have more Representatives in a State House so therefore the concentrated areas are going to have a bigger voice in the legislature.
IMG_2555.JPGIMG_2556.JPG

My first car was a 65 stang and when we got our first self serve in'78 i could fill it for 8 bucks 16 gallon tank it was cheaper than buying it from my fathers station and he gave me 10 % off yoohoo !:eek:
Cheapest gas I can remember is around the 70-75cent/gallon and that was in the mid 70s.......if I remember right, back in the early 80s I could fill my Chevelle for around $12-$13.......

I remember in the early 90s I'd put 20 bucks of gas and me and friends could drive around all night and still have some left when I got home. Now 20 bucks seems like spit in the tank
I hear ya......filled up on Friday......was sittin at 1/4 tank.......$51 to fill the Taco......

I wasn’t driving in the 80’s but I do vividly remember Mom throwing a fit when it jumped to $0.87/ gallon. One of my first daily drivers was a 94 single cab, 2wd, 22re and 5 speed, fairly new at the time, I would fill up and get a little change back from a $20.

Back