Quads and dirtbike thread

MGMTacoLover

I own a 2006 Honda Rancher and 2012 Honda foreman both are bullet proof but the point of this thread is just to discuss our favorite off road toys so post away

I had a 2008 Yamaha Raptor 700 SE but I just sold it because I didn't ride it anymore. Thanks lame ass friends.

I hear ya I bought a 2011 rancher back in the fall if 2010 when all my friends were riding then after I got it they all stopped riding so I sold it last summer and them they all started riding again now I want another one.

I hear ya I bought a 2011 rancher back in the fall if 2010 when all my friends were riding then after I got it they all stopped riding so I sold it last summer and them they all started riding again now I want another one.

I bought mine because friends used to ride. I learned that you should do what you want and not what your friends do. I bought new and burned 8100 on it when I could of had a fast car instead which is what I always wanted in the first place.

Nah I'm over it. I can honestly say that I didn't enjoy it anymore. I got hurt so I was careful after that and I don't have a toy hauler or camper. Sleeping in a tent on the ground got old really quick. If I do it again I would get a side by side and some kind of camper or toy hauler but I'm not a homeowner so that comes first.

Last edited:
We have a ’03 Honda recon, Also have a ’04 Honda rancher 350 ES 4x4. Have a ’11 rhino 700 FI sport. Rhino gets rode/used the most. got a 12X7 open trailer that rhino can go on backwards and rancher can fit on the very end if we drive it up from the side. Has a 6’ gate/ramp on the end and a 12” on the right side.

I had a 2008 Yamaha Raptor 700 SE but I just sold it because I didn't ride it anymore. Thanks lame ass friends.

I had a 2002 Honda 400 EX and loved it! Sold it after my friend moved out of state and it mostly sat in the garage. The way we rode I would never ride alone for fear of getting hurt in the middle of nowhere. But that is the good side about getting rid of it, I was always afraid of getting hurt to the point of missing work and couldn't afford that.

Don't get me wrong, I did roll it a couple of times but was lucky to escape w/o injury. Of course I'm older now and it's too hard to recoup from injury also.

I had a 2002 Honda 400 EX and loved it! Sold it after my friend moved out of state and it mostly sat in the garage. The way we rode I would never ride alone for fear of getting hurt in the middle of nowhere. But that is the good side about getting rid of it, I was always afraid of getting hurt to the point of missing work and couldn't afford that.

Don't get me wrong, I did roll it a couple of times but was lucky to escape w/o injury. Of course I'm older now and it's too hard to recoup from injury also.

I went out a few times on my own. It was alright but it got boring at times. I actually rode faster on my own because I didn't have to wait for anyone. I was careful though. When I got hurt I was with someone so I was able to go to the ER.

I went out a few times on my own. It was alright but it got boring at times. I actually rode faster on my own because I didn't have to wait for anyone. I was careful though. When I got hurt I was with someone so I was able to go to the ER.

Yeah it's not as much fun by yourself either.

Not a true dirtbike...but a Dual Sport. My 2002 Honda XR650L. I have a lot of fun on her around Far West Texas and Southern New Mexico.

picture.php

Back