Random pic thread.

Hey hella. Yeah, I liked my Infiniti. It would haul some serious ass. But I've got truck in my blood

IMG_20170802_142535.jpg IMG_20170802_142547.jpg

This friend of mine is a tile setter & he works with granite,marble all the time, so when a home owner gave him this task of covering his entire bathroom floor with pennies, & not just randomly , it's a pattern with border & required just under 40000 (40k) pennies, the guy has the patience of jobe... No way in hell could I do it..

This friend of mine is a tile setter & he works with granite,marble all the time, so when a home owner gave him this task of covering his entire bathroom floor with pennies, & not just randomly , it's a pattern with border & required just under 40000 (40k) pennies, the guy has the patience of jobe... No way in hell could I do it..

That would take the patience of Job to complete.

View attachment 12809 View attachment 12810

Is that legal? Using federal currency like that? Not that I care just wondering.

Is that legal? Using federal currency like that? Not that I care just wondering.

Oh yeah, absolutely legal, he's not defacing/replicating/altering them in any way, just laying them on a floor (in patterns, just nuts haha)

As far as I know only native American Indians are allowed by law to alter mutilate/deface U.S. coinage (like quarters, silver dollars etc:) they incorporate currency into their artistic silver smith /jewelry making like squash blossom necklaces **** like that...

My uncle & cousins bow hunt those smart,nasty little bastards in AZ & NM & has 2 wall mounts

those wild boars will **** you up....badly....if you get sloppy or let your guard down..
So will wild turkey’s lol

Reactions: 4wd
Back