Recovery boards (maxtrax, tred)

Discussion in 'Off-Road' started by gonzo3411, Mar 9, 2019.

1. gonzo3411

gonzo3411 Well-Known Member

Looking for information on the best recovery boards for the money. Don't mind spending more money just don't want to waste the money.

Also, if anybody has any for sale I am very interested! 1068222157001_4477165356001_Recovery-boards-32.jpeg

Tacomania, JonRod and Spiff215 like this.
  2. Avatar

Tacoma Forum Sign Up!

Join TacomaForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Toyota truck fan? If so we invite you to join TacomaForum.com. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Toyota Tacoma Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your truck, and have a great time with other Toyota Tacoma fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Tacoma you'll find that TacomaForum.com is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join TacomaForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. Got some “FieryRed” recovery boards and they do me well just don’t recommend in cold weather but they only ran me about 90$ and have been awesome

Tacomania and B-Man like this.
  4. OR17TRD

OR17TRD Well-Known Member

texasred, Tacomania and B-Man like this.
  5. Tacomania

Tacomania Well-Known Member

Maxtrax any day! From my experience using them hands down worth the $300 and would count on them to get me out. the most important thing is to know how to use them so that they are not damaged. I have the orange. Gng to get the blue as another set

Last edited: Mar 11, 2019
    OR17TRD and texasred like this.
  6. Tacomania

Tacomania Well-Known Member

OR17TRD, texasred and TacoZoë like this.
  7. David German

David German New Member

sing them hands down worth the $300 and would count on them to get me out. the most important thing is to know how to use them so that they are not damaged. I have the orange. Gng to get the blue as another set

8. Toki

Toki Well-Known Member

sing them hands down worth the $300 and would count on them to get me out. the most important thing is to know how to use them so that they are not damaged. I have the orange. Gng to get the blue as another set

9. OR17TRD

Go treads recovery boards $100 for a set (2 boards) and free shipping right now if anyone is interested. Pm me.

https://gotreads.com/

Tacomania, Toki and B-Man like this.
  10. OR17TRD

11. kp.taco

kp.taco Well-Known Member

Pretty cool

Tacomania, OR17TRD and B-Man like this.