Relationships

That's a great step forward. I'm sure they liked the new Beau! Sounds like all went well with your 1st date yesterday! :)

It was perfect actually.
Not fancy, but great company.
Her big sisters ( yes she is the youngest child as am I ) were teasing her a lot, all in good fun. They kept asking when the wedding was going to be, and how soon they can expect a niece or nephew ;)
They didn't really pick on me too much

It was perfect actually.
Her big sisters ( yes she is the youngest child as am I ) were teasing her a lot, all in good fun. They kept asking when the wedding was going to be, and how soon they can expect a niece or nephew ;)
Alright! It sure looks like perfection. Well done!! Glad they went easy on you on the initial meet n' greet :) The whole family sounds sweet and they certainly have taken to you. You did great … but knowing sisters.. there will be more testing to come :)

It was perfect actually.
Ain't that something. Me and my wife are both the youngest if 4 siblings.[emoji16]

Maybe you should to make decision based on zodiac sign or astrology articles, don't you think? Or even maybe some numerology can show up some interest for you? I could found this 555 angel number article on the web, and I was pretty amazed how many numbers can make my life more positive and more successful my personal things.

Last edited:
[emoji848] what road sign would best describe you?
Great question Tooter! Hmmm...I had to think about that..and I am
going with -

OIP.tCX4jLVRuY5osaH1HmLHkAHaHa

All of these stories are so Heartfelt, put tears in my eyes. There are so many kind,caring individuals on this site,,,,WE are a Family. It’s too bad that WE all don’t live in the same Neighborhood. God Bless you all.

If everyone from this website moved to Kelowna B.C. it would be pure awesomeness!!!

This forum gives the internet a bad name. The internet is supposed to be full of corruption and terrible people. Then this place blows that theory to heck!
It is why I asked if people would mind me staying on here even though I don't have a Taco.

Back