Save the Manuals

rehtaeh06

Hey new to the group with my not so new 2006 Tacoma TRD 4x4 6Speed. It’s starting to fall a part a bit so hoping to learn a few things here from ya’all on how to keep him together cause I love this truck

Hey new to the group with my not so new 2006 Tacoma TRD 4x4 6Speed. It’s starting to fall a part a bit so hoping to learn a few things here from ya’all on how to keep him together cause I love this truck

Hopefully you’ll get some help here and there. There’s a lot of knowledge on this forum. Welcome.

Can u narrow it down a little bit?

06 here and nothing to complain about
Cept traction ;)

Welcome. What issues are you having ?

Hey, nothing too crazy just clanks when you turn him all the way. I have a friend who’s local and is gonna give me a hand with that. I have the usual rust that this gen is prone too. Need to replace the bushings and some other small things. Nothing too awful but needs to get done. He’s otherwise in great shape [emoji4]

Back