Seat Covers

Discussion in '2016 + Toyota Tacoma' started by WestTaco, Aug 12, 2017.

1. WestTaco

WestTaco Member

So the seats in the new tacos fuckin stain so easy. Like water stains. I'm just curious, any of you guys got a decent seat cover for a fair price? If so where do you order them?

Thanks in advance

elandan likes this.
  2. Avatar

Tacoma Forum Sign Up!

Join TacomaForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Toyota truck fan? If so we invite you to join TacomaForum.com. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Toyota Tacoma Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your truck, and have a great time with other Toyota Tacoma fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Tacoma you'll find that TacomaForum.com is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join TacomaForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. Bogunn

Bogunn Well-Known Member

4. smithpa68 and Bogunn like this.
  5. bandit31985 likes this.
  6. Beltzerator

Beltzerator Member

The Wet Okole are amazing, but pricy. I love mine though and will likely never drive another truck without them.

Bogunn likes this.
  7. wholgn

wholgn Member

I've read that for wet okole you have to take the stock fabric off. It's not really a cover but a replacement. Is that true?

8. Killowatt

Killowatt Member

No they just slip over, clazzio you have to though

9. Taco Dude

Taco Dude New Member

I put a set of Carhart seat covers on my 2017, a bit pricy but I plan on keeping this ride. Available on Amazon or other online suppliers. They fit perfectly first try.

Bogunn likes this.
  10. mrproduxn

mrproduxn Well-Known Member

I was amazed when I first saw Clazzio leather seat covers on TW. Felt like I had been living under a rock. I have said it before. These are the best mod for the money hands down. Truck just feels more classy now. My access cab covers were $274. Had them 20 months now. Awesome covers. Go to clazzio.com

Leadstaco likes this.
  11. Steepside

Steepside New Member

Hi, any pictures?

12. mrproduxn

mrproduxn Well-Known Member

Leadstaco and Bogunn like this.
  13. scott.c.wickham

scott.c.wickham Active Member

I have the Carhartt ones too, very hard wearing.
    IMG_0725.JPG

Beltzerator, JonRod and Bogunn like this.