Seat Covers

Discussion in '2016 + Toyota Tacoma' started by WestTaco, Aug 12, 2017.

1. WestTaco

WestTaco Member

So the seats in the new tacos fuckin stain so easy. Like water stains. I'm just curious, any of you guys got a decent seat cover for a fair price? If so where do you order them?

Thanks in advance
    elandan likes this.
  2. Avatar

Tacoma Forum Sign Up!

Join Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Toyota truck fan? If so we invite you to join Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Toyota Tacoma Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your truck, and have a great time with other Toyota Tacoma fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Tacoma you'll find that is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. Bogunn

Bogunn Well-Known Member

4. jason.luster.50

jason.luster.50 Active Member

smithpa68 and Bogunn like this.
  5. jason.luster.50

jason.luster.50 Active Member

bandit31985 likes this.
  6. Beltzerator

Beltzerator Member

The Wet Okole are amazing, but pricy. I love mine though and will likely never drive another truck without them.
    Bogunn likes this.
  7. wholgn

wholgn Member

I've read that for wet okole you have to take the stock fabric off. It's not really a cover but a replacement. Is that true?
  8. Killowatt

Killowatt Member

No they just slip over, clazzio you have to though
  9. Taco Dude

Taco Dude New Member

I put a set of Carhart seat covers on my 2017, a bit pricy but I plan on keeping this ride. Available on Amazon or other online suppliers. They fit perfectly first try.
    Bogunn likes this.
  10. mrproduxn

mrproduxn Well-Known Member

I was amazed when I first saw Clazzio leather seat covers on TW. Felt like I had been living under a rock. I have said it before. These are the best mod for the money hands down. Truck just feels more classy now. My access cab covers were $274. Had them 20 months now. Awesome covers. Go to
    B-RI and Leadstaco like this.
  11. Steepside

Steepside Member

Hi, any pictures?
  12. mrproduxn

Leadstaco and Bogunn like this.
  13. scott.c.wickham

scott.c.wickham Active Member

I have the Carhartt ones too, very hard wearing.
  14. cranito4to

cranito4to Well-Known Member

Can wait to warm up outside to put this on 20180303_145324.jpg
    natural9er, Bogunn and OR17TRD like this.
  15. OR17TRD

OR17TRD Well-Known Member

Nice that’s what I’m probably going to go with. How much where they? if you don’t mind sharing that info. What style did you get?
  16. mrproduxn

I love my Clazzios. Had them 2 years and probably the best money I ever spent in over 40 years of driving. My perforated leather were only $274 for access cab front seats. I know they have gone up in price but they are the best covers on the market.
    cranito4to likes this.
  17. cranito4to

Got them on Got the leather one reg. price $599 use tacomaworld code for $100 less. I open up the box and the quality on the leather feels so nice. They have one made of pvc material that is like $330 but I don't know about that "pvcrap"
    pastafazoo and OR17TRD like this.
  18. Pstmstr

Pstmstr New Member

If you call them, they will sell the leather ones for $574 shipped if they have them in stock. My black, dark gray leather inserts, with orange stitching are on the way.
  19. cranito4to

Hey question about the middle seat belt top plastic. Ho did you work it out? THX in advance
  20. mrproduxn

Not applicable in my access cab
  21. OR17TRD

OR17TRD Well-Known Member

I heard if you call them and talk to someone you can get them a little cheaper by ording over the phone. I haven’t tried yet. I’m getting close though.
    kp.taco likes this.