Seat covers

Discussion in 'General Tacoma Discussion' started by WestTaco, Aug 12, 2017.

1. Bogunn

Bogunn Well-Known Member

My cheap Browning seat covers are still holding up and look as good now as when I bought them. They don’t stain and they are waterproof.

2. Avatar

Tacoma Forum Sign Up!

Join TacomaForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Toyota truck fan? If so we invite you to join TacomaForum.com. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Toyota Tacoma Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your truck, and have a great time with other Toyota Tacoma fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Tacoma you'll find that TacomaForum.com is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join TacomaForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. TacoHog17

TacoHog17 Well-Known Member

If you don’t mind spending $500-$700 on seat covers than Clazzio seat covers are the way to go. Snug tight fit and made exactly for your type of Taco. I had them put on my 05 model. My best decision for that truck by far.

4. OR17TRD

OR17TRD Well-Known Member

Discount code Tacomaworld will take $100 off. Also if you call them and order you might get even more of a discount if you ask nice.

TacoHog17 and Bogunn like this.
  5. BIRDSLAYER

BIRDSLAYER Well-Known Member

Superhides are made to fit and nowhere near $500-700, that kinda cash is better spent on a lift kit or something performance based!

Bogunn likes this.
  6. OR17TRD

This is true but... katzkins are more expensive and seem equal once on and if you have already done lift and performance mods and have the money the clazzios seem nice. You can get an all black set for under $500. I’ve been going back and forth. May pull the trigger if Black Friday shows promo little early Xmas P for me :)

7. jrct84

jrct84 Well-Known Member

I just got a roadwire leather kit on mine and installed heated seats in the front they look great and you can even customize them!

Atomic Diesel and Bogunn like this.
  8. Sawtooth9

Sawtooth9 New Member

Did you just cover up the front seat side airbags?

9. Bogunn

Bogunn Well-Known Member

The manufacturer instructions say that they don’t impede airbag deployment. But technically I guess they cover them as any seat cover would.

10. TacoHog17

11. OR17TRD

Yeah I’ve heard of them and seen them. I’ve never sat on them and have no personal experience with them. Reviews people seem to be happy with them. I’m interested in the clazzio’s.

TacoHog17 likes this.
  12. TacoHog17

I’ll vouch for Clazzio from personal experience cause that’s what I bought for my 05 model. If well taken care of the name alone helped me get those seat covers resold for $300.

I saw a guy selling his realtree X-tra covers made by Okole for $250. I just wonder if they’re as snug as the Clazzio brand.

OR17TRD likes this.
  13. OR17TRD

If they are in good condition and the color you want and you can get them for a good enough price might be worth a shot. Ive read people like them and they seem to fit well. I don’t know if they fit as snug as clazzio’s or not.

TacoHog17 likes this.
  14. TacoHog17

My other half had leather put in my 17 model without me knowing since she works at the dealership when I bought it. Otherwise Clazzio would of been my first plan of action. Also decided earlier and made plans to meet him tomorrow and give those wet Okole’s a chance. I just plan on using the wet seat covers during hunting season then pack it up until the next season.

Bogunn likes this.
  15. OR17TRD

Is this another wife hook up? +1 up for the ladies.

16. sean mccarthy

sean mccarthy Member

Ordered the okolie covers for my 17 TRD Sport . Waiting for them...