Seat Mod For 2nd and 3rd Gen

If you are aware of the seat mod, I did it and what a difference. I decided while I had the material and ability to make some decent ones , I would make a few to sell. They are made from 1 1/2" solid aluminum bar stock, 1" tall. The bolts you can get or I have them and can ship with spacers. Spacers are $7.50 each and must order at least 2. Shipping would be $5.00 Email / message me. I can take Paypal , please include your address. Out of the lower 48 shipping may be different. Here is a couple pics. My paypal address is cooters@tampabay.rr.com Found out if you order 4 spacers with bolts it cannot go first class so it cost close to $7.00 shipping.For one seat bolts , spacers and shipping = $25.00 for 2 seats 4 bolts, spacers, and shipping = $48.50

Attachments

• Seat Mod 8.jpeg
    Seat Mod 8.jpeg
    312.3 KB · Views: 112
  • seat mod short.jpeg
    seat mod short.jpeg
    314.3 KB · Views: 105
  • Seat Mod 6.jpeg
    Seat Mod 6.jpeg
    301.6 KB · Views: 101
  • Seat Mod 7.jpeg
    Seat Mod 7.jpeg
    254.2 KB · Views: 110
Does the mod just lift the seat higher? In 3rd gens we already have limited head space. I'd almost be interested in some method to lower the seat, except viewing angle already isn't great over the hood.

Anyone in a 3rd gen do this mod already? What are your thoughts?

Does the mod just lift the seat higher? In 3rd gens we already have limited head space. I'd almost be interested in some method to lower the seat, except viewing angle already isn't great over the hood.

Anyone in a 3rd gen do this mod already? What are your thoughts?
My thought is... How short do you need to be to lift the back of the seat up?

Back