Selling religiously on EBay?

MattScatt425

Anybody here sell a lot on EBay?
I'm getting to the point where I have had enough. Almost 8 years of selling on EBay.

Anybody here sell a lot on EBay?
I'm getting to the point where I have had enough. Almost 8 years of selling on EBay.
A good friend of mine does a lot of eBay sales and he is always complaining about the fees and BS from being a seller on there. He gets ripped off and eBay does nothing. It’s a buyers friendly site for sure.

A good friend of mine does a lot of eBay sales and he is always complaining about the fees and BS from being a seller on there. He gets ripped off and eBay does nothing. It’s a buyers friendly site for sure.

Yeah they take a final value fee on top of your sale than charge you at the end of month so you really aren't making enough. Basically if the seller doesn't like your item they open a case and you have to pay return shipping. You might as well just let them keep it if it's under 20 bucks. Yeah they automatically side with the buyer. They give you a minimum per month to sell. My seller performance is under standard with 100 percent feedback. I don't get it. Sorry rant over haha. My days are numbered on EBay selling. Buying is another story. Always find good deals!!

Yeah they take a final value fee on top of your sale than charge you at the end of month so you really aren't making enough. Basically if the seller doesn't like your item they open a case and you have to pay return shipping. You might as well just let them keep it if it's under 20 bucks. Yeah they automatically side with the buyer. They give you a minimum per month to sell. My seller performance is under standard with 100 percent feedback. I don't get it. Sorry rant over haha. My days are numbered on EBay selling. Buying is another story. Always find good deals!!
Haha... You sound just like my buddy.

Back