Seriously?

24-7

20230112_180249.jpg

There should be something about renewing your drivers license like continuing education, re-taking the road test or something to make sure people are still able to drive. This is not good.

Ummm....... I believe that is a handicap spot.

Picture is a little hazy, but there may be a placard hanging on the rear view.

Although, that should receive a ticket or be towed.

The trucks that should park in the back 40 are the 350/3500 crew cab long beds.

Last edited:
Ummm....... I believe that is a handicap spot.

Picture is a little hazy, but there may be a placard hanging on the rear view.

Although, that should receive a ticker or be towed.

The trucks that should park in the back 40 are the 350/3500 crew cab long beds.
On top of it that bozo parked over those diagonal white stripes...thats a no no worth a ticket itself.

This crappy behavior doesn't trigger me. It does make me sad for those who need the reserved parking spaces.

My mother was physically impaired. Frequently, she would be forced to hobble into the grocery store because some entitled moron without the right would just "only be in the store for 5 minutes"

I have no problem reminding drivers about the proper privileges. Had one fellow say "Thank you" for reminding him. He had forgotten to display his placard. If the driver ignores or cops an attitude..... I report the parking problem to the store manager.

In this state, its a $150 ticket. Although, I have never seen this enforced.

It all comes down to respect.

I see a placard on the mirror, but that doesn't give him/her the freedom to park like that. If they need the space for a wheelchair, I'm pretty sure Jeeps come with the R gear.

Perhaps this is their disability?
Parking impaired
... Still on the 'some others not' camp since it's obvious they gave that car on the right plenty of room to open their driver door, which I do care about with earnest. That would make me furious!

Last edited:
I see a placard on the mirror, but that doesn't give him/her the freedom to park like that. If they need the space for a wheelchair, I'm pretty sure Jeeps come with the R gear.
Maybe the jeep driver had too much tea, and sort of missed the handicap parking spot by a wee bit.

View attachment 35044

There should be something about renewing your drivers license like continuing education, re-taking the road test or something to make sure people are still able to drive. This is not good.
Ahh the ignorance of the healthy. Very possibly the driver needs to fully open his driver's side door to exit the vehicle. Yea, they may have overdone it, but as the old saying goes, walk a mile in their shoes.

Back