Shocks/springs/ front and rear.

Changeling

2001 Tacoma TRD 4x4 Black.
I am considering getting Old Man Emu front and rear springs with there shocks front/rear unless you guys know of a better setup.

I want a good ride like stock or better with no more than a 1 to 2 inch lift, that will decrease after "wear in", I would prefer/hope down to about a inch of lift to level out the look of the truck.

I am wide open to suggestions.

Almost forgot, where is the best/cheapest place to get these ?

Last edited:
Did you end up finding one?

I hope so! I'm going to look at it next week. Everything sounds OK, but I've been down that road before. I've tentatively bought it, baring any unknown problems.
The guy seems like a descent person with a wife and new baby that needs more room in his vehicle, he seems to have been honest in our email conversations.:yes:

So at this point things look OK.

Even though you were not the one who found it, I still am going to take care of you for trying to help me.
If you still have my email address it needs to be modified.
Everything before the @ sign is fine. after that it's gmail.com instead of hotmail.com. Send me your complete name and address so I can send you something.

I received a notice one day when trying to log in to hotmail that basically said unless I gave them my cell phone number (for security reasons,BS) I would loose access!!!!!
It was not a hacker. It was Microsoft!:censored::furious:

Take care my friend, Changeling.

Back