Should I remove the TRD Sport sticker?

Discussion in '2016 + Toyota Tacoma' started by Geo Adventure Pro, Mar 8, 2018.

1. OR17TRD

OR17TRD Well-Known Member

Where did you put that beauty?

2. Avatar

Tacoma Forum Sign Up!

Join TacomaForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Toyota truck fan? If so we invite you to join TacomaForum.com. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Toyota Tacoma Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your truck, and have a great time with other Toyota Tacoma fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Tacoma you'll find that TacomaForum.com is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join TacomaForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. Bogunn

Bogunn Well-Known Member

4. kp.taco

kp.taco Well-Known Member

I've thought about something like this to cover my entire roof..

Bogunn likes this.
  5. Bogunn

Bogunn Well-Known Member

Lower left corner. Hard to see in this pic. I was going to put it opposite the V6 but I’ll probably pull that off there in the near future and black out the Tacoma on the doors. IMG_1569.JPG IMG_1567.JPG

cookie47 and OR17TRD like this.
  6. Bogunn

Bogunn Well-Known Member

A decal that size would be a booger to put on. But if you mess up at least no one would see it often. Lol

OR17TRD likes this.
  7. OR17TRD

Why you still have that V6 badge on there is beyond me haha.

Bogunn likes this.
  8. Bogunn

Bogunn Well-Known Member

Thankfully my kid can. That’s one of the reasons I use a private school. That and the great curriculum and smaller class sizes too.

OR17TRD likes this.
  9. Bogunn

Bogunn Well-Known Member

Just in case people didn’t know it had a V6 when they’re driving behind me. Lol

10. OR17TRD

SMH

Bogunn likes this.
  11. OR17TRD

Not everyone can afford private school. Mr. M$B haha
    It feels good to be able to provide them with the best opportunity.

Bogunn likes this.
  12. Bogunn

Bogunn Well-Known Member

Haha. I heard that. It’s worth the investment.

OR17TRD likes this.
  13. SomeDirtyCuban

SomeDirtyCuban Well-Known Member

I'm new to the forum, I did emblem relocates, not I will be taking off the v6 and replacing it with a TRD badge that I had on my stock grill. I've been debating on whether I want to wrap my truck a completely different color or if I'm going to keep it black and swap the TRD sport graphic with a raptor style side graphic but I'm not to sure. I like the idea of Tacoma beast side graphics and debadging it. But I think it might look to Mexican, minus all the chrome ( I can say that because I'm half).

Bogunn likes this.
  14. SomeDirtyCuban

SomeDirtyCuban Well-Known Member

Kinda lame that we can't post pictures....

OR17TRD likes this.
  15. OR17TRD

You should be able to if the size/format is right. It’s got to be less than 3Mb. Resize it and try again.

16. powder taco

powder taco Well-Known Member

IMG_0105.jpg

Looks better debadged. I just added a Toyota factory black metal TRD badge where the 4x4 badge was.

Bogunn and OR17TRD like this.
  17. OR17TRD

Does look good. I like the white. Looks like you still have the Tacoma badge on the door.

18. powder taco

That’s going away soon. Haven’t decided if I will do black vinyl TACOMA or nothing at all yet.

19. OR17TRD

If you take it off leave it off for a little while and decide. If you really want something there after a few weeks then do the vinyl

powder taco likes this.
  20. powder taco

Yeah, I’ll probably make a template of the current location and just remove it and if I want something there then I’ll get it in the right position.

OR17TRD likes this.
  21. Bogunn

Bogunn Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum. Post some pics of whatever you decide to do, Mexican or Cuban. Lol

SomeDirtyCuban likes this.