Sink radio to phone

Discussion in 'General Tacoma Discussion' started by Anthony Tacoma, Apr 1, 2019.

1. Anthony Tacoma

Anthony Tacoma New Member

I have an 18 Tacoma with the JBL sound system and I can't sink my phones GPS to speak when the phone is linked to the radio via bluetooth Thanks

2. Avatar

Tacoma Forum Sign Up!

Join TacomaForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Toyota truck fan? If so we invite you to join TacomaForum.com. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Toyota Tacoma Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your truck, and have a great time with other Toyota Tacoma fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Tacoma you'll find that TacomaForum.com is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join TacomaForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. texasred

texasred Well-Known Member

You have Bluetooth selected as source?

Scott Wyman and B-Man like this.
  4. Bogunn

Bogunn Well-Known Member

Like @texasred said, it should be fine as long as you have the Bluetooth selected on your head unit and it’ll go through the speakers.
    You have the Navigation on your head unit if you have JBL because you have Entune premium. If you would rather just use your phone and can’t get it to link through the speakers just disconnect your phone and let it speak through the phone speaker.

Scott Wyman, B-Man and texasred like this.
  5. OP
    Anthony Tacoma

Anthony Tacoma New Member

Thank you for your help

texasred likes this.