Skid Plate opinions

Discussion in '1995 - 2004 Toyota Tacoma' started by mhinson79, Feb 2, 2018.

1. OR17TRD

OR17TRD Well-Known Member

That’s really how all business’ should operate. Just saying.

Bogunn and 4wd like this.
  2. Avatar

Tacoma Forum Sign Up!

Join TacomaForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Toyota truck fan? If so we invite you to join TacomaForum.com. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Toyota Tacoma Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your truck, and have a great time with other Toyota Tacoma fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Tacoma you'll find that TacomaForum.com is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join TacomaForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. 4wd

4wd Well-Known Member

The man has a lot of integrity & is a true off roader, one rainy ass day me & another guy went to Corral canyon OHV & on the way out we came across 2 girls in a jeep that were buried to the frame rails & going nowhere,

All we had between us was my tow strap , I tried but I knew I wasn't able , I called Tyler & told him the situation (it was dark about 8:00pm) & that dude drove 65 miles 1 way to winch them out & wouldn't accept a dime, how can anyone not respect that...

EDIT: the fact that they were "girls" had no bearing or influence, true story...

Bogunn and OR17TRD like this.
  4. OR17TRD

OR17TRD Well-Known Member

I’ve been in that position where I got in over my head and called on someone who was capable and came through. I would do the same as would lots of us. If we where the guy with the bad ass set up, no hesitations, no expectations, true to the ORG (off road game)

4wd and Bogunn like this.
  5. Bogunn

Bogunn Well-Known Member

That’s awesome.

6. crazyframerdude

crazyframerdude Active Member

I like both companies , I think demello gets a look too

4wd likes this.
  7. 4wd

4wd Well-Known Member

Best thing to do is do your homework & check out a lot of places & find one that fits your needs/ one you like & one that fits your wallet...

Bojangles and Bogunn like this.