Southern Cali BS Thread

who cares? you're not a posting member :D

x3xf1ad8fa49f81b96875029ebcf40ebb31.jpg

Plans changed to meet the other guys at Cleghorn.

Gonna try to get brad rollin out by 9, but I'm guessing we won't be at the trailhead til 11:00.

Ryan...you gonna have your ham on? Never been there so I might need directions to find you guys.

Yeah I don't think I'll roll out to Cleghorn. I do the first 5 or 6 obstacles and that's it when I go because I don't have sliders.

15 north and off at Cleghorn for the trail or the 138 if you are meeting everyone at CrapDonalds.

Last edited:
is cleghorn 4x4 only?

No..cleghorn is a fire road that has little offshoot trails nick named bypasses that zig zags from the fire road..some bypasses can be done 2wd drive with a locker no problem while other bypasses require 4wd. But its been a few years since I have done cleg. Recently the forest service blocked access to the harder bypasses so I don't know exactly which ones are open or not.

Something to keep in mind. Cleghorn mud is like no other mud in the world..when that dirt gets wet it is extremely slippery and that makes some of the bypasses actually dangerous if you are not carefull.

No..cleghorn is a fire road that has little offshoot trails nick named bypasses that zig zags from the fire road..some bypasses can be done 2wd drive with a locker no problem while other bypasses require 4wd. But its been a few years since I have done cleg. Recently the forest service blocked access to the harder bypasses so I don't know exactly which ones are open or not.

Something to keep in mind. Cleghorn mud is like no other mud in the world..when that dirt gets wet it is extremely slippery and that makes some of the bypasses actually dangerous if you are not carefull.

Ill have to check it out...on a dry day, I drive past the exit all the time.:thumbsup:

Plans changed to meet the other guys at Cleghorn.

Gonna try to get brad rollin out by 9, but I'm guessing we won't be at the trailhead til 11:00.

Ryan...you gonna have your ham on? Never been there so I might need directions to find you guys.

Interesting, I see neither you nor Ryan here.

Brad's truck is impounded indefinitely by LAPD...and Ryan and I would have gone if we didn't get handcuffed with 12 guns pointed at our backs on Saturday on the 405.

Sorry if we made anybody late to wherever they were going, btw. Please file all complaints to Fountain Valley PD. :D

Brad's truck is impounded indefinitely by LAPD...and Ryan and I would have gone if we didn't get handcuffed with 12 guns pointed at our backs on Saturday on the 405.

Sorry if we made anybody late to wherever they were going, btw. Please file all complaints to Fountain Valley PD. :D

indefinitley? as in for ever? or unknown amount of time?
sucks you guys had to go though that though.

Wtf happened?!?!?

Back