Southern Cali BS Thread

It isn't boring but I have had so many bad experiences that I just got over it. Friends not going riding, friends going but not inviting, friend inviting my quad but not me and my accident with my leg. Also sleeping on the floor in a tent isn't much fun anymore.

Yeah but I was over it anyway. Also I wanted a trailer to sleep in which I could buy but I'm not even a home owner. If I get back into it I will buy a used side by side and some kind of toy hauler but I honesty would have a lot more fun in a sports car.

Last edited:
can you drive on the beaches at all in Hawaii?

yeah but it's not really the same. completely flat, narrow strip to drive on for miles...

So let me get this straight.... You live on a tropical island and want to travel to a desert :confused: :screwy:

travel, not live in ;)

well ill trade you for a week, you can come out to the dez with the team in the rv and ill stay at your house on the island....hows that sound?:thumbsup:

maybe if you bought me dinner first...... :icon_wink:

Anyone have experience installing bedsides on a 1st gen? I hear it's a ***** to do and figured maybe some on here could help me out.

Anyone have experience installing bedsides on a 1st gen? I hear it's a ***** to do and figured maybe some on here could help me out.

Glass? Lots of cutting involved. Die grinder or plasma cutter.

Last edited:

yeah tons, the 1st gens are not as easy as the 2nd gen's, plasma cutter is defenitly your friend when taking this on...just be patient and make sure you disect the tailight area carefully as their are many layers their that hold it together, once the bedsides are off (OEM) then the glass is pretty easy, a little fine tunning and your set:thumbsup:

Just an AAL or full leaf pack. What brand? I wanna do a spindle lift with my MT that way I can set 0 preload on the coilovers. Way better ride. So I'll probably do a 3" spindle, and all pro standard pack. Or something of that nature.

Back