SUPER WHITE

Discussion in 'Member Builds' started by Outdoorology01, Jan 3, 2021.

1. OP
    Outdoorology01

Outdoorology01 Well-Known Member

Does anyone have a Decked drawer system in your rig? I’m used to a full-size truck with a full-size toolbox and room in the back seat for more crap... I’m trying to find a way to securely carry my tools etc. and still have room to throw a few folks in the truck without having to off-load a ton of stuff to accommodate it.

Any other suggestions are welcome as well.

Thanks!

~ Nick

2. Avatar

Tacoma Forum Sign Up!

Join TacomaForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Toyota truck fan? If so we invite you to join TacomaForum.com. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Toyota Tacoma Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your truck, and have a great time with other Toyota Tacoma fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Tacoma you'll find that TacomaForum.com is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join TacomaForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. billssr5

billssr5 Well-Known Member

ive talked with a guy who has the DECK'd system likes it as a full storage and secure system but the use of the bed is pretty much totally eliminated, they are very expensive and they are hard to re-sell if you ever get rid of the truck for a decent sale price, he said, he had it in a 2nd GEN truck and ordered a new model and wasn't sure if it would fit it