Support thread

Well my brother just got back in the states from afganistan and for a welcome home gift, i washed and waxed his truck.... His was DIRTY... He has a dakota. Lets all take a minute to pray for those in the service please guys?ImageUploadedByTaco Forum1391834196.754872.jpgImageUploadedByTaco Forum1391834206.743982.jpg

Well my brother just got back in the states from afganistan and for a welcome home gift, i washed and waxed his truck.... His was DIRTY... He has a dakota. Lets all take a minute to pray for those in the service please guys?View attachment 2296View attachment 2297

We need to get our service members home since pour government has gone off the deep end. I pray for our troops but man I can't even believe what is going on and how people ignore the fact their rights are almost completely gone.

Ohhh yeah, i just wish they got paid more. His civilian job is a cop, and in all reality he needs a better truck. He loves his and all, but i had to take care of that thing, and its falling apart.

Back