Tacoma bed divider, bed extender, and Bed Step

Mobilboar

Does anybody have these original toyota accessories and how do you like them? Are there better and less expensive aftermarket ones?

Also is the divider compatable with a toneau cover?

I am going to put them on a 2017 TRD-O 4WD LB.

Thanks

I have the off road DCLB and I have a bakflip MX4 tonneau cover a bed mat and a bed step I would recommend all three if you use your truck as a truck. I have yet to think oh I wish I had got the bed extender or I wish I had a bed divider in it. I’ve owned it for about 10 months and used it as a truck.

I have the off road DCLB and I have a bakflip MX4 tonneau cover a bed mat and a bed step I would recommend all three if you use your truck as a truck. I have yet to think oh I wish I had got the bed extender or I wish I had a bed divider in it. I’ve owned it for about 10 months and used it as a truck.

Do you have any issues with your MX4 leaking?? Installed mine a week ago, have had rain past 3 days and get a lot of water in the bed still

Do you have any issues with your MX4 leaking?? Installed mine a week ago, have had rain past 3 days and get a lot of water in the bed still
If I don’t close it good. Most of the time it doesn’t leak. I posted pictures on another thread showing how much it leaked after 3 days and counting of heavy rain. It’s usually just a little dripping down the walls of the bed not enough to get anything wet. I also have a bed mat that prevents any water that does leak down the sides from getting on whatever is in the bed.
Does it leak more on one side than the other? At the joints? At the tailgate? The cover can shift some so making sure it’s centered will help prevent it from leaking.

If I don’t close it good. Most of the time it doesn’t leak. I posted pictures on another thread showing how much it leaked after 3 days and counting of heavy rain. It’s usually just a little dripping down the walls of the bed not enough to get anything wet. I also have a bed mat that prevents any water that does leak down the sides from getting on whatever is in the bed.
Does it leak more on one side than the other? At the joints? At the tailgate? The cover can shift some so making sure it’s centered will help prevent it from leaking.

Leaking down the sides, and get more at the corners of top tailgate area. Also have a bed mat, so it does make it nice to keep my gear from sitting in water. I’ll loosen it up again and try to adjust it a little more.

Back