Tacoma Forum Launch Contest - Free Shirts, Stickers, and a chance to win an iPad Mini

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Tacoma Forum Launch Contest - Free Shirts, Stickers, and a chance to win an iPad

Ahhh I only need like 3-4 more posts for a shirt!! :D:D

Looks like your there now!

Hopefully folks will stick around and keep posting even after they hit the 50 post goal for a T-Shirt. I think we can build a nice little community here.

Thanks Nathan for setting this forum up. It feels fresh and it is always good to get in on the ground floor of a new place.

X2. Alot like TW only without all the garbage. Still love that site though! This place definitely has potential.

X2. Alot like TW only without all the garbage. Still love that site though! This place definitely has potential.

Funny you say that, I finally joined over at TW just so I could message a few vendors. TW is alright but this being a fresh board it does have a lot of potential. I'll consider this one to be my home and use the others for ideas for mods until this one starts kicking in high gear. Getting in at ground level gives you the chance to see it grow and develop. The best part is it's basically a Tacoma only forum whereas the others have several Toyota models & cars. I like not having to wade through the different models to find stuff on my Tacoma. The more good info you can find the better at keeping these trucks in top shape. I do enjoy looking at everyones photo's of their trucks. Some have invested some serious mu-la into them. Not to mention gives me ideas for my truck. :yes:

Diggin' it so far! Nice to have an alternate place to surf Tacoma stuff. ;) (how many posts am I up to now......crap 6)

Re: Tacoma Forum Launch Contest - Free Shirts, Stickers, and a chance to win an iPad

So how exatly will we get the shirt and the stickers if we get that amount just wondering

One you hit the max number of posts you intend on making then you PM Nathan with info and address and he send you the prizes. But don't PM at 20 then again at 30 and 50... Only 1 PM once you reach your goal.

As for what everyone else is saying, I agree that I like TW because its way more active and way members so there is lots of good info and stories and friendships already developed. Here things are just really slow. But hopefully they pick up. Its definitely less BS here and not all the stupid people that just talk crap. Hopefully it stays that way and the community grow quickly. Gonna be fun to have been here from the start and watch things develop.

We are growing twice as fast as the other site at this point (two months from launch). In other words, it took them 4 months to get to 3300 posts and use less than 2. That's not to knock them, it's a great site. I'm just saying, at this point in our history (which is early) we are doing pretty good. It will take time to build up traffic but we will get there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back