Tacoma Paparazzi

found this from August'o23 stash-o-pics

gen1 taco with Colorado plates spotted just across the Utah border on highway 70 westbound
stripe-tape on tail is custom and not genuine
and as far as the blue colour, that is NOT a colour i recall being available on Gen1... must be a rePaint with older yota colour maybe the 8H8?

IMG_6968.JPG

IMG_6969.JPG

IMG_6970.JPG

Last edited:
If I did not take piccies then how the F would you ever also get to enjoy what I saw out on the road and thot wow! that is a cool bird
?

Last edited:
It's fine if you have to take pictures, just pull off the road where its safe to take them.
On another note, Idk about everybody else, but pictures other than rust, roads, and traffic would be great.

found this from August'o23 stash-o-pics

gen1 taco with Colorado plates spotted just across the Utah border on highway 70 westbound
stripe-tape on tail is custom and not genuine
and as far as the blue colour, that is NOT a colour i recall being available on Gen1... must be a rePaint with older yota colour maybe the 8H8?

View attachment 41165

View attachment 41166

View attachment 41167
I agree on the color, I don't recall Tacoma ever having that kind of blue.

Did you stop for a coffee or lunch at burger king you're about to pass?
Torrington cops nail a lot of vehicles at that underpass for distracted driving. They regularly setup surveillance on top of the rt8 overpass above, and watch vehicles drivers coming, and going up, and down the street. You're very lucky they were not there at that time.

Last edited:
Did you stop for a coffee or lunch at burger king you're about to pass?
Torrington cops nail a lot of vehicles at that underpass for distracted driving. They regularly setup surveillance on top of the rt8 overpass above, and watch vehicles drivers coming, and going up, and down the street. You're very lucky they were not there at that time.
U been on that road there?
i was still shakin' off the jeebies of getting off course in New Jersey earlier in the day

U been on that road there?
i was still shakin' off the jeebies of getting off course in New Jersey earlier in the day
When I worked at my shop back down the road, this was my regular daily trip over to the fast food joints. Had my tooth pulled from CTMAX just up the street a few months back. Also do business at webster bank up the hill to.

so it woulda been something had i paparazzi U that day on that road lol

Back