Tacoma pre runner 2015

sal33092

I was wondering if it is possible to fit 285/75/r16 on my stock tacoma , and if not what can I get to make them fit with minimum rubbing ?? Thanks ahead guys.... my first truck ..

I was wondering if it is possible to fit 285/75/r16 on my stock tacoma , and if not what can I get to make them fit with minimum rubbing ?? Thanks ahead guys.... my first truck ..
No. At least 3" of lift. There are a couple of threads on here with other members doing the same. Look around and you can find what your looking for. Welcome to the family and the last truck you'll ever buy. Lol. Toyota anyways. Post pics when you get it done.

No. At least 3" of lift. There are a couple of threads on here with other members doing the same. Look around and you can find what your looking for. Welcome to the family and the last truck you'll ever buy. Lol. Toyota anyways. Post pics when you get it done.

Back