Tacoma pulling capacity

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Cajun Girl, Jul 14, 2014.

1. Cajun Girl

Cajun Girl New Member

I have a 2010 Tacoma and am thinking about getting a camper, but I can't find the pulling capacity. Can anyone inform me? It has an automatic 4 cylinder, with an access cab.
    Thanks for the help.

2. Avatar

Tacoma Forum Sign Up!

Join TacomaForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Toyota truck fan? If so we invite you to join TacomaForum.com. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Toyota Tacoma Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your truck, and have a great time with other Toyota Tacoma fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Tacoma you'll find that TacomaForum.com is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join TacomaForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. whippersnapper02

whippersnapper02 Negative Nancy

I think it's 3500 for the 4 bangers but I'm not sure. The owner's manual should say. If you don't have it Toyota has an online version.

4. TACO11

TACO11 Member

I just got a 2011 2.7 access cab and took it camping for the first time.i was able to pull my rock wood pop up camper,and a full bed with everything i needed coolers,firewood etc. only problem i had was going up really steap hills,i did lose about 5 mph tho in 5 gear..i was on the highway going 75 by the time i got to the top of the hill i was at 69mph.and i had the gas floored.

Attached Files: