Tacoma Tuesday's

I have gotten into 4wheeling a little bit though... Just not w my brand new truck! My brother has an old jeep cj he built into a nasty rig. I'll snap some pics next time it makes its way into my garage for weld repairs. He might dream it up but i weld it all together for him. Nice to have some skills.

I have gotten into 4wheeling a little bit though... Just not w my brand new truck! My brother has an old jeep cj he built into a nasty rig. I'll snap some pics next time it makes its way into my garage for weld repairs. He might dream it up but i weld it all together for him. Nice to have some skills.

Make sure you put those pics in the off topic thread :furious:

just kiddin :laughing:

My eyes, my eyes I see the a bad word.....Barbie's car name....oh the horror! :hang: the offender!....... I don't feel so good now......:sick:

My eyes, my eyes I see the a bad word.....Barbie's car name....oh the horror! :hang: the offender!....... I don't feel so good now......:sick:

Even a hater could appreciate this thing byrd. Backyard mechanicdom at its best. Couple of the guys in his club have some nasty taco's though. Both 1st gens. Least the 2 i saw.

Hey i asked wifey to get me those husky mud flaps for dad's day...the front stockers have less ground clearance than my old car did!

Taco tuesday b!tches!!

Eat a taco, while in your taco, with your girl's taco on your lap

DAMN Greg....wow your on it today:thumbup:

heres what we have gotten done lately

more support tubes on Tostito's Build
picture.php

guys woking on Tostito's Build
picture.php

the New Engage LCA's for our BulkHead Kit
picture.php

DAMN Greg....wow your on it today:thumbup:

heres what we have gotten done lately

more support tubes on Tostito's Build
picture.php

guys woking on Tostito's Build
picture.php

the New Engage LCA's for our BulkHead Kit
picture.php

****! That is some BEEF! Lol do you use a forklift to install that LCA? I can't imagine lifting that thing into place. omg it would kill the arms. Super awesome as always, H.

the arms are not that heavy....this is a full race center pivot suspension, it utilizes 1.5" uniballs and 7/8's heims....its big boy sh*t!

Yeah no kidding. Got any updates to the two trucks?

yeah their still here...HA HA HA....no on a series note, last 3 days we have been prepping the race truck and moving some things around for a new project we will be beggining soon, but the guys are back on Tostito's and in2nights builds so we shall have progress pics soon:thumbsup:

Hum, off today, feels weird not use to having Tuesday off. Been 3 weeks with this oddball schedule at work with my backup guy out due to medical reasons. He is now back on limited duty while he heals. That just means I have to be there with him for a couple weeks to make sure he can do the job and not collapse. He had heart issues and received a pacemaker. 1st day with him was yesterday and he did pretty good.
Sunday, I had the intern to train so that was an easy day for me. I go back to my usual schedule in 2 weeks. The same week I get to go on a trail run so should have a 4 day weekend :thumbsup:
Need to get my gear together (camp gear) and double check the Taco for the trail. Lay in a few supples and then just load up and head out. Be nice to have a little R&R, haven't had any time off since June last yr when I went to Colorado.

man what a day today, soo looking forward to the 4th of july holiday weekend....i need a break before Reno

Back