Tacoma vs jeep

Based on what I see on the streets here, it'g got a fighting chance. Broader appeal. Guys like them, chicks like them, and mom's think of them as a better minivan/mini suv.
I hear ya. A jeep pickup truck is just not my cup of tea. I hope people enjoy owning one as much as I love owning my Taco.

but yer gettin' rid of yer taco :confused:

& didn't even make it to ALL 48 states!
I know Jay but here's the deal; When my BlueCrush 2024 Sport TRD MT 4WD doublecab arrives in Denver in September/October, I will simply reset the clock. My sons live in Kansas, Virginia, and now Florida, so I will pile on the miles and still hit all lower 48 traveling in this Taco by age 86 (my family history and doctor say that's my expected life expectancy lol). I wasn't sure if Toyota was going to offer a MT for the 4th gen but they did and I fully expect this will be the last gen that gets a MT. That reminds me, I just realized what I'm going to name my new Taco….

1688774568465.jpeg

I was at truck meet today , I saw a bunch of jeep owners doing their usually putting ducks on jeeps. What do Tacoma owners do ? If nothing maybe start lol
Hey Bartzy this was my jeep I bought new in 2020. If you come across my "GearJammer" on those jeep forums let me know. I sold it to a huge auto plaza in Addison, Texas.

Attachments

• IMG_0632.jpg
    IMG_0632.jpg
    696.7 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_0638.jpg
    IMG_0638.jpg
    617.8 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_0660.jpg
    IMG_0660.jpg
    701.2 KB · Views: 7
Did that poor Jeep ever see anything but a mall parking lot? Or are those photos as new?
Those photos were the day I picked it up from the Huffines Jeep. No off-roading in the jeep or the taco. Man that chrome pops ! This picture was the next day, then I drove it to Denver for a Broncos game. ;)

Attachments

• IMG_1197.jpg
    IMG_1197.jpg
    571.8 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_5949.JPG
    IMG_5949.JPG
    766 KB · Views: 5
Back