Tacoma vs silverado

Discussion in 'Off-Road' started by Ernesto barajas, Jun 27, 2017.

1. Tacoma vs Silverado

Attached Files:

2. Avatar

Tacoma Forum Sign Up!

Join TacomaForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Toyota truck fan? If so we invite you to join TacomaForum.com. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Toyota Tacoma Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your truck, and have a great time with other Toyota Tacoma fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Tacoma you'll find that TacomaForum.com is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join TacomaForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. OR17TRD

OR17TRD Well-Known Member

Who won?

4. 858_tacoma_guy

858_tacoma_guy Well-Known Member

In a tug of war contest the Silverado... but the Tacoma could out-wheel and outlast that GM garbage.

5. irayfz6

irayfz6 Active Member

Ewww. I hate Anything made by GM in the last 20 or so years!

kingofthetaco likes this.
  6. whippersnapper02

whippersnapper02 Negative Nancy

Fanboy alert!

Bogunn, 858_tacoma_guy and OR17TRD like this.
  7. OP
    Ernesto barajas

Ernesto barajas Member

Taco won Silverado suck

8. kp.taco

kp.taco Well-Known Member

That silverado will be broke down in 10 years and only worth about 2k lol

9. 17.TRD.DCSB

17.TRD.DCSB Member

Not a fair pull. Different size trucks. Try the Frontier vs. Taco and see who wins.

10. BIRDSLAYER

BIRDSLAYER Well-Known Member

This was like the f150 vs tacoma post... pretty much the same. The chubby Silverado will crawl the shit out of a mall parking lot! But that's about the extent of it. In a battle of trucks only another toyota can beat a toyota. It's like some kinda ninja truck code thing...

Bogunn, JonRod and billssr5 like this.
  11. kingofthetaco

kingofthetaco Well-Known Member

I honestly don't even think the Silverado would win in tug of war..

JonRod likes this.
  12. kingofthetaco

kingofthetaco Well-Known Member

The 4.0 Toyota and the 4.0 Nissan... the Tacoma pulls on it.. the frontier will beat the 3.5 liter, however, not by much.

kp.taco likes this.
  13. 858_tacoma_guy

858_tacoma_guy Well-Known Member

I'm all for tacos, but let's be honest here. The Silverado would pull the tacos like nothing. Now many factors would play in weight in bed, tires, traction control, etc..

But bone stock no mods, id have to give it to the Silverado. However Tacoma's would outwheel any Chevy and outlast any Chevy. I bought my Tacoma to fuck around in the dirt as a toy, while also being my daily. If I wanted a truck to tow I'd get a tundra.

JonRod, Bogunn and OR17TRD like this.