Texting and driving...do you ?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Mattnatti, Jul 12, 2013.

1. 808yota

808yota Well-Known Member

Absolutely not, It's just not worth it.

2. Avatar

Tacoma Forum Sign Up!

Join TacomaForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Toyota truck fan? If so we invite you to join TacomaForum.com. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Toyota Tacoma Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your truck, and have a great time with other Toyota Tacoma fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Tacoma you'll find that TacomaForum.com is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join TacomaForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. Silver Streak

Silver Streak King of the hill :~)

No way, it can wait for me!

4. HellaNella420

HellaNella420 Well-Known Member

If my wifes with me I'll have her read and respond if need be. If not it waits til i stop.

5. StringTones

StringTones Well-Known Member

That would require the feminine skill of multitasking. I am a man, focused like a laser on skillful driving.

Last edited: Sep 29, 2013
  6. tpetrillo

tpetrillo Well-Known Member

No way. Distracted driving equals accident equals someone getting killed.

7. Reracker

Reracker Active Member

Never. If someone really needs to get in touch with me while I'm driving, they'll call.

8. OR17TRD

OR17TRD Well-Known Member

I'm going to start when I get TSS on my next Tacoma but for now I don't text and drive.

9. Bogunn

Bogunn Well-Known Member

If you hold down the phone answer button on your steering wheel it activates Siri. You can send and read texts without taking your eyes off the road.
    I avoid the whole texting and driving thing but it’s a cool option for Entune with iPhone to keep people paying attention to the road instead of their phone.

Last edited: Sep 26, 2017
    OR17TRD likes this.