Thankfull-Thursday

Discussion in 'General Tacoma Discussion' started by DEZERTDUCK, Apr 18, 2013.

1. Tacoma fan

Tacoma fan Well-Known Member

congrats :thumbsup:

2. Avatar

Tacoma Forum Sign Up!

Join TacomaForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Toyota truck fan? If so we invite you to join TacomaForum.com. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Toyota Tacoma Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your truck, and have a great time with other Toyota Tacoma fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Tacoma you'll find that TacomaForum.com is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join TacomaForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. OP
    DEZERTDUCK

DEZERTDUCK Owner Engage Off Road

thursday already and have soo much to do before this weekend....well gonna put my head down and grind away today!!!.....have a great day everyone....get sh*t done!!!!

4. tacomawv

tacomawv Well-Known Member

Two more days til I can go fishing.

5. OP
    DEZERTDUCK

we are re-designing our Mid Travel (OEM Raplacement UCA's) to manufacture quicker so we can sell them for less....so soon you guys will be able to purchase OEM Replacement Arms with Uniballs and Heims for a better price!

Also here is the work we got done to keep you guys interested in in2nite's build and Tostido's build

Passenger side is done and plated
    [​IMG]

A little cab gussets to keep the cab where we want it
    [​IMG]

some more cab gussets
    [​IMG]

6. OP
    DEZERTDUCK

Thursday means were going Racing Tomorrow:thumbsup: so to make up for it we had a pretty long night yesterday and did some late night cutting to keep project's on track

[​IMG]

and like always, im soo proud of my guys, Musgrave came in at noon and in 10 hours we build a bumper, got his truck time'd and got the new 1 piece fiberglass set up and installed, now to do a quick Race Prep and get him to the MORE/McKenzies 500 Race this weekend in Lucern:w00t:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. in2nit

in2nit Well-Known Member

Looks like Jeff will be moving people out of the way this weekend with that bumper.:yes:

8. recklesstaco

recklesstaco livin and loven

Looking good guys. Love Jeffs new bumper. Good luck at the Race. Go Team Engage

9. OP
    DEZERTDUCK

heres whats going on today at the shop....well atleast the things we can take pictures of....not the TOP Secret SH*T:shifty:

Prep on 1478 for Del Mar Tuff Trucks June 27-19th
    [​IMG]

Repairing the Damage on the Engage9 from the McKenzies 500...loose bolts:thumbdown:
    [​IMG]

Tostito's has Bypass:w00t:
    [​IMG]

10. OP
    DEZERTDUCK

Had no plans this weekend and now im Racing the RECORD Ensenada to San Felipe 250......this happens when you have a race truck that is prepped and Ready to Race!.... So OFF to Baja i go.....:thumbsup:

11. Tacoma fan

2 more days of vacation left...ahhhhh it's been worth it

12. in2nit

in2nit Well-Known Member

Where r u headed.

13. byrd

byrd Moderator Moderator

After 3 schedule revisions I am off today. Go figure......Our schedules run Thurs~Weds so each day I saw it I had different days off. Sun when they 1st posted this weeks schedule I was off Fri & Sun, when I looked at it Tues I was off Sun & Mon. Yesterday I looked and I'm now off Thurs & Tues. I'm like WTF!
    I told the manager who opens tomorrow he better not call me at 6am cause I will not be answering my phone all day period.
    Been pulling a lot of OT the past few weeks with 1 guy out on sick leave ( 3 weeks now) and another 2 on vaca's. I suppose I should think about my own vaca since it's been over a yr now. I have 6 weeks paid accumulated. :shifty::w00t:

Hopefully tomorrow won't be cloudy, windy, raining, etc.....just a nice hot sunny day with little breeze so I can get some painting done on the Taco. Need to pull my grill and paint the A/C condenser black so it won't show thru the grill so much and then install my devil horns. Picked up high temp paint a few days ago. Also need to pull my mudflaps off for this upcoming trail run/camping. 3 weeks to go till a 3 day wheelin weekend for me. Need to get my gear together as well. :thumbsup:

14. Tacoma fan

so a lot of OT means money for future mods on your truck..huh byrd!! :)

15. Tacoma fan

didn't go anywhere in2nit...it was a staycation @home with the wife!!... those are always worth it :thumbsup:

16. recklesstaco

Thank god for good friends. Especially in a time of need. Finally getting the boat worked on this Sat thanks to a good friend here at work. Better than paying a boat mechanic an arm and a leg.

17. in2nit

in2nit Well-Known Member

What's wrong with the boat Matt?

18. recklesstaco

The ignition coil blew open and all copper coil came out.

19. in2nit

in2nit Well-Known Member

Sorry to here that.

20. recklesstaco

Its all good. Cheap easy fix. Couple fuses and new coil wire and coil. As well while we are in there we are gonna replace all plugs and do tune-up. Other than that boat and engine run excellent

Last edited: Jun 28, 2013
  21. in2nit

in2nit Well-Known Member

Sweet