The BS Thread To Rule Them All!!!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by MGMTacoLover, Dec 1, 2013.

1. Yota4life

Yota4life Well-Known Member

I have never played AC but I have played Ghost and I love it

2. Avatar

Tacoma Forum Sign Up!

Join TacomaForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Toyota truck fan? If so we invite you to join TacomaForum.com. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Toyota Tacoma Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your truck, and have a great time with other Toyota Tacoma fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Tacoma you'll find that TacomaForum.com is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join TacomaForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. OffroadTaco4x4

OffroadTaco4x4 Well-Known Member

You guys make me miss my Xbox, I got desperate and sold it to buy my 79 Toyota lol

4. Yota4life

You sold your xbox for the price of your taco?

5. OffroadTaco4x4

Well I think I got 200 out if the Xbox, I had 1300 saved up from the past summer. The truck was only 700 bucks. I knew the 1500 wouldn't get me all the way through the build, but I didn't know it would be gone this fast :(

6. Yota4life

What happened to it?

7. Konaborne

Konaborne Well-Known Member

build?

it gets too expensive.

that $1500 wouldn't even cover my front shocks :sad:

8. whippersnapper02

whippersnapper02 Negative Nancy

^^^Yup. My shocks were $1800 alone. I'm at $3000 in suspension and I wish I would have skipped it for LT.

9. Konaborne

I'd go LT if I knew how to fab, and if getting glass here didn't cost a testicle

1800 shipped? mine were around 1600- do we have the same ones just 1st/2nd gen versions?

plus $500 control arms
    $500 leafs
    $200 5150's

not to mention the $800 I spent on the entire lift I purchased then replaced with MT...

and everything else, makes me sad.

oh god

the spreadsheet has me at $7500 into the truck

Last edited: Dec 3, 2013
  10. whippersnapper02

1849 shipped. Fox 2.5 up front and 2.0 out back. Front are extended travel and rear are FJ piggyback shocks. I do know that the rear FJ shocks where a bit more than the Taco rear.

No speadsheet here because it would depress me. I want spring under for the rear now before I go LT on the front.

11. OffroadTaco4x4

Well my build is restoring a 79 Toyota truck so. I hope to have under 3k in it by the end

12. Konaborne

I wish I hadnt looked at it... It's actually over 8k now that I have my bumper and LED bars

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

what's your LT plans?

13. whippersnapper02

Total Chaos at some point. I would love to go Solo Motorsports but I'd rather own a home. I'm not sure when the TC will happen.

Rear will be spring under and a low profile bed cage. Not sure when this will happen.

14. Konaborne

to add to the costs.... I got my girlfriend this ring.....

and it's ****ing awesome.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

15. HellaNella420

HellaNella420 Well-Known Member

That is pretty ill.

16. OP
    MGMTacoLover

MGMTacoLover Well-Known Member

A home is nicer than LT but if you want both you should save a little money here and there for it.

17. whippersnapper02

I would buy a second vehicle before going LT.

18. OP
    MGMTacoLover

Makes a lot of sense since when you go LT you would rather have another car to daily drive

19. whippersnapper02

I have been looking for a sporty DD but I haven't decided on what. I keep going back to a Focus ST but I'd prefer not getting a FWD car.

20. OP
    MGMTacoLover

Scion fr-s?

21. Konaborne

I've been looking at one of these since it came out. been waiting for used prices to come down a little.

been debating about whether or not to get one of these or just a no-frills 8th gen civic coupe to get around the island my school is on, as my truck is back home