The BS Thread To Rule Them All!!!

So, @tooter, I mentioned that I ordered a metal train model. One each Dazzling Steamer (first picture below). After a month and a half wait I get some Metal Earth knock-off (second picture below).

I thought I was getting a good deal at more than half off the Steamer, but what I got was ripped off. Be very weary of anybody who advertises wind-up motion metal models ad deeply discounted prices.20200620_193747.jpegScreenshot_20200620-193711_Amazon%20Shopping.jpeg

So, @tooter, I mentioned that I ordered a metal train model. One each Dazzling Steamer (first picture below). After a month and a half wait I get some Metal Earth knock-off (second picture below).

I thought I was getting a good deal at more than half off the Steamer, but what I got was ripped off. Be very weary of anybody who advertises wind-up motion metal models ad deeply discounted prices.View attachment 30751View attachment 30752
sorry bout that Scott. [emoji853] that really sucks.

sorry bout that Scott. [emoji853] that really sucks.
It happens. I sent the "company" an email telling the what happened. I doubt I'll hear anything back, but ya never know.

I'm seeing lots of these types if adds all over the internet.

The Dazzling Steamer is $159 from the Timeformachine.com. the "company" I bought from advertised it for $25.

Back