The BS Thread To Rule Them All!!!

Well you're not going to starve when the COVID zombies take over.:cool:
[emoji1787]
Ya, between fishing and the elk around here in addition to the incredibly fertile ground, I think we'd be alright for a while... lol
It'd also be really easy to block the 3 ways in or out of the city... [emoji1]

Sent from my SM-G981V using Tapatalk

Why is it when you're selling something on facebook or craigslist people are using the" in times like these" or "because of covid its not worth as much" lame ass excuse to try and beat u up on your item for sale. And insult u with a stupid low ball offer .WTF. "Go lay down bad dog !"
Hey thanx for listening i feel much better now .i can finish my coffee. :)

Why is it when you're selling something on facebook or craigslist people are using the" in times like these" or "because of covid its not worth as much" lame ass excuse to try and beat u up on your item for sale. And insult u with a stupid low ball offer .WTF. "Go lay down bad dog !"
Hey thanx for listening i feel much better now .i can finish my coffee. :)
You should list up the item for sale and advertise a 10% markup if the buyer has had a Covid DX or Covid + test. LOL

Well, been working on 223 shells since last saturday. Friend of mine has an uncle in Missouri who was coming up for christmas and lives about 10 miles away from a gun range. They were selling 3lb bags of 45acp and 223 all once fired for $9.98/bag. Picked up 10 bags of 45acp and bought all 7 bags of 223. After sorting the 45acp I picked out all the small primer cases (why they invented this is beyond me). Ended up with 1500 45acp cases.....1683 223 cases. After sizing....tumbling.....trimming....swaging the primer pockets.....dropping powder......seating the bullets......light crimp at the end......tossed in an ammo can. Total cost for the bags of brass was $160......put the small primer 45acp cases on gunbroker for $65. Makes the total cost of $95 for the brass which is .04cents/each. Total cost for 1,683 cases of 223 loaded was about $435. Not bad considering ammo prices right now. Gonna end up loading 45acp for about $12.50/50 which makes it about $375. Love it!

Back