The BS Thread To Rule Them All!!!

Shoot, my wife would never allow it with the past health issues I've have. Besides my days of thousand mile plus bag trips on sleds in Quebec are over.
As far as other stuff, I've done enough motocross, enduros, and cross country races the rest of the years, that most will never see in their lifetime.
The Mrs. Doesn't like the cold?

New Mexico city sees more snow than Northeast cities
By Allison Finch, AccuWeather digital journalist
A recent winter storm has brought more snow to parts of New Mexico than some cities in the Northeast have seen all season. Albuquerque, New Mexico, has received 1.5 inches of snow since Feb. 1, which is more than three times the amount of snow that has fallen in New York City. On Feb. 1, the Big Apple measured its latest first measurable snowfall since record-keeping began there in 1869, when 0.4 inches of snow fell at Central Park in Manhattan.
A warmer-than-normal stretch of weather across the Northeast has kept many cities snow-free this February. Since the first of the month, Boston has measured just a trace of snow and Philadelphia has recorded only 0.3 of an inch of snow. After two record-breaking lake-effect snowfall events in Buffalo, New York, during the last two months of 2022, snowfall has been relatively limited in the city this month, with only a tenth of an inch of snow falling there since the first of the month.
Since meteorological winter started on Dec. 1, 2022, snowfall totals have been below average along the Interstate 95 corridor. As of Feb. 14, 2023, overall precipitation in New York City is 19.2 inches below normal and 15.1 inches below normal in Philadelphia. In Albuquerque, overall precipitation is well above average this season. In fact, Albuquerque has measured more snow this winter season (1.6 inches) than New York City and Philadelphia have combined.

You beat me to it Jay. I just heard it on the radio driving home. Many dudes will agree with me in saying that as a little kid watching her n TV, she was my secret celebrity girlfriend. She had a great life…..1940 - 2023…..
When I was of high school age, she was constantly brought up, being every guys dream. Not the greatest actress, but the best looking one.

finally got some MASSIVE wind-blown snow event around here on the Missouri river valley

5 inches with drifts over a foot in spots
good wheeling day

I was outside this morning picking up broken branch's throughout the lawn in a shortsleeved teeshirt as it's near 70 degrees right now. Any frost in the ground is gone...it's soupy walking across the yard. I'm still hoping for a 2nd half of winter, but the fat lady is singing pretty loud.

I was outside this morning picking up broken branch's throughout the lawn in a shortsleeved teeshirt as it's near 70 degrees right now. Any frost in the ground is gone...it's soupy walking across the yard. I'm still hoping for a 2nd half of winter, but the fat lady is singing pretty loud.
might get to near zero here tonight!

We are not getting the big snowfall. It is snowing, accumulation is about 0.5 inch so far, expected to end late today. Temperatures in the low 20s, windchill is 5F.

Iowa City is expected to get 6"+, already traffic issues in Eastern IA on I-80.

Winter.....what a PITA.

So are potus. Doesn’t or can’t answer a simple question from the press. At a press conference about the objects shot down. And his lame excuse was the size of the first one and that we (the u.s.). Ramped up our home radar to actually see these objects. For the first Time. EVER!! Are you shlttimg me?!
Holy shlt Batman this guy is incompetent and we are fvcked!!

Back