The BS Thread To Rule Them All!!!

Same here. After drinking nearly a 1/2 gallon bottle of cold water while replacing plywood sheets since 9am on my barns roof, then nearly getting heat stroke by 2:30 pm, as the thermometer read 102 degrees, I had enough. Now in my den with the ac on, working on my 3rd bottle of Sam Adams Boston ale.

Same here. After drinking nearly a 1/2 gallon bottle of cold water while replacing plywood sheets since 9am on my barns roof, then nearly getting heat stroke by 2:30 pm, as the thermometer read 102 degrees, I had enough. Now in my den with the ac on, working on my 3rd bottle of Sam Adams Boston ale.
Hey Joel how's that new roof project looking ? Pictures ?

News says it needs 14 inches of rain around here to make up for drought

14 seems to be a lot of rain!

@tacojoel.

Start at dawn. Knock off by 10 am. Pick up again after 4 pm til dark thirty.

When you get shingles don't forget a roll of Ice/Water Dam for the bottom 3 foot of roof, then heavy 30# roof felt on the rest. Please use a ridge vent. Ventilation is essential to the life of the roof.

See if you can get "roof top delivery" for the materials. This may cost a bit extra, but it saves the muscles, and you don't have to play pack mule up/down the ladder.

@tacojoel.

Start at dawn. Knock off by 10 am. Pick up again after 4 pm til dark thirty.

When you get shingles don't forget a roll of Ice/Water Dam for the bottom 3 foot of roof, then heavy 30# roof felt on the rest. Please use a ridge vent. Ventilation is essential to the life of the roof.

See if you can get "roof top delivery" for the materials. This may cost a bit extra, but it saves the muscles, and you don't have to play pack mule up/down the ladder.
I wish I could, but it's a 125' trek to my barn in the rear of the yard....can't drive back there due to the septic field, and other structures. I gotta load my plastic jet sled with the bundles of shingles, and other material, hooked to the rear of my tractor. Then its carry those bundles up 12' on a ladder. I'm in the process of asking my brother to help with that....maybe we can hoist those bundles up.

Last edited:
Orangeman said it in Iowa that it will take him six months to clean up Brandon's helluvamess

I still cannot fathom our interest in the Ukraine.

IMHO, the USA needs to pull out of that mess and focus the $$$ within our own borders. How many billions has the USA pumped into that hole? I lost count when it blew past $75B. I'm reasonably sure its prolly pushing $1T by now.

Last edited:
Which he may or may not be able

Tell Putin to stand down and he just might ya never know!

How many billions has USA pumped into CHINA that they are taunting US forces over international waters
Did U see that

Last I looked.....we were not actively fighting with troops, weapons, and other support for them to repel an aggressor.

They are doing that because our Gov't is weak. We can't even secure our own borders.

International waters......so taunt away. The USA does not own nor control International Waters.

The most rudest of fellow travelers I met on that east coast vacay were of orient persuasion
It baffled I

The most rudest of fellow travelers I met on that east coast vacay were of orient persuasion
It baffled I
Well now....THAT is completely different. Of course we should invade, occupy, establish a new gov't, kill the civilians and babies, breed the women to establish a new race, execute all handicaps or deformaties..........
Sounds a bit like a 3rd Reich mentality.

Yeah....Americans aren't rude......dream on.

Back