The BS Thread To Rule Them All!!!

pictures ?
Must transfer them pics in the tomorrow
He was in a white pickup going fast Going slow not sure which way he was going through city
You just don't see them CT plates around here lmao
So either tacoJoels cousin or his neighbor I would say

pictures ?

tacoJoels cousin in Iowa?
cruising the express lane..

IMG_1295.JPG

tacoJoels neighbor heading into TacomaHA?

IMG_1297.JPG

now he is over in the middle lane
is your guy lost, tacoJoel ???

IMG_1298.JPG

now he is back in this lane crossing the mighty MO
wotN tarnation is going on here with the lane switching
is the GPS malfunctioning ???

IMG_1299.JPG

tacoJoel your guy is now entering ...the good life territory
crossing that border
LOL

IMG_1301.JPG

and now he is back in that lane
i shoulda warned him to NOT be in that lane because of how absolutely roached that pavement is from the big rig tearin' it all up to pure SH!T
that they will NEVER fix proper... its been this way for at least 5 years and probably even more time than that
i was observing his truck going over this and the back end was harshly bouncing all around
it may have scared the bejeebers out of him to hit these spots after spots after spots at almost 70 mph
i stay OUT of that lane and hog the left lane because the left lane is not in such utter disrepair BECAUSE those big rig trucks do NOT usually if ever use this lane coming into tacomaHA

IMG_1303.JPG

IMG_1305.JPG

The BS Thread To Rule Them All!!!​

Ahhhhhhh. That soothing freshness feel when I apply cottonelle toilet paper while crouched over teh porcelain throne. Cottonelle toilet paper has that ripple/ridges design that provides gripping power that never lets your hand slip into the mud. It cleans better, absorbs more moisture, and leaves you feeling fresh.... Now that's some BS without the "B". :cool:

Attachments

• IMG_7013.jpg
    IMG_7013.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 1
Back