The BS Thread To Rule Them All!!!

Afternoon all! The boy wanted to go shootin' at the gun club so grabbed some handguns and ammo and targets and off we went! Always great goin' shootin' with your boy!.......until he out-shoots ya then it's crap! LOL

Afternoon all! The boy wanted to go shootin' at the gun club so grabbed some handguns and ammo and targets and off we went! Always great goin' shootin' with your boy!.......until he out-shoots ya then it's crap! LOL

Haha. Heard that. Now you gotta clean guns.

Haha. Heard that. Now you gotta clean guns.
I cleaned my Glock 19.....he then bailed on me to see his girlfriend......I cleaned his 1911......detailed the frame also......he got home jus as I was finishing......he just finished cleaning his AR......a clean gun is a happy gun!

Glock 19 Gen5......son was shooting his brushed stainless Colt 1911........he's gettin' close to as good as me!........close! LOL

B-man I clean them when they jam. So my glocks and benellis don’t get the deep clean they need.
Hey G! I'm kinda OCD when it comes to cleaning the guns......whether I shoot 30rds on a friday night or 200rds as I did this morning......they get a detailed stripping and cleaning.

Back