The BS Thread To Rule Them All!!!

You should go to the range and see if someone will let you try the three gun like a practice. Around the range here if someone shows interest one of the guys normally will let a person try.

Have fun with that sounds so much fun wish I could join in. Have you ever been in a three gun competition? I would love to try one but im sure i wouldnt be good at it
I have done 3-gun before.....in Grand Island......alot of fun and alot of ammo.

Mornin everyone! Have to work this morning and rain is coming down. Looked outside and didn't see the animals lining in pairs so think we're good yet!

Ran into a fellow taco owner today at the gas station. We we're pumping gas side by side the old man said he bought his 99 prerunner new and it has 400k miles now with no issues.. It was a nice lookin truck.. I wanted to snap a pic but didn't want him to think I was a freak.. Lmao.

Ran into a fellow taco owner today at the gas station. We we're pumping gas side by side the old man said he bought his 99 prerunner new and it has 400k miles now with no issues.. It was a nice lookin truck.. I wanted to snap a pic but didn't want him to think I was a freak.. Lmao.

That’s awesome. And it was probably a good idea not to do a photo shoot.

Back